Prometheus TV Spots (TV Spot #3 Added)

Started by Shasvre, Mar 19, 2012, 06:36:54 PM

Author
Prometheus TV Spots (TV Spot #3 Added) (Read 82,127 times)

Gunflyer

Gunflyer

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 25, 2012, 05:16:41 AM
If you all seriously believe ALIEN is PG-13 rated fare, than why wasn't ALIEN: The Director's Cut rated PG-13 when it was released back into theaters nine years ago? It wasn't because there is no way in hell ALIEN will ever get a PG-13. You're kidding yourselves.
I didn't say it was, for one thing there's like 5 or 6 instances of the F-bomb in Alien plus the only real gory moment in the film is the chest-bursting scene and the rest of the violence is VERY minimal. I think the point is that those who say Alien might be rated PG-13 today might be wrong... but we see decapitations, headshots and stuff that's just as gory in stuff that's on public Television.

bobcunk

bobcunk

for that matter the original Texas chainsaw massacre had little blood but im not share about the swearing, I dont think there was anything that would have made it R except for the tone.

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

Sorcerer was rated PG and it had a couple of scenes of brutality, and it was as bleak as f**k. However, there were no profanations at all if I'm not mistaken and maybe that's why?

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Mar 25, 2012, 07:23:56 AM
Sorcerer was rated PG and it had a couple of scenes of brutality, and it was as bleak as f**k. However, there were no profanations at all if I'm not mistaken and maybe that's why?
A PG rating back then didn't mean what a PG rating means now. PG-13 didn't exist back then. The only ratings when Sorcerer came out were G, PG and R.

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

Quote from: slyrfn01 on Mar 24, 2012, 09:12:13 PM
Did anyone else notice that when Shaw goes down in front of where David and the older gentleman are sitting all the blood on her persons has been....well, digitized off?

Shaw goes down on David ???

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 25, 2012, 07:27:36 AM
Quote from: Salt The Fries on Mar 25, 2012, 07:23:56 AM
A PG rating back then didn't mean what a PG rating means now. PG-13 didn't exist back then. The only ratings when Sorcerer came out were G, PG and R.

Still, back then:

Rated R: Restricted — Under 17 Requires Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.

so anyone from the age range up to 16 years old could've seen the movie!

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Mar 25, 2012, 07:28:35 AM
Shaw goes down on David ???
That lucky bitch! >:(

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Mar 25, 2012, 07:28:35 AM
Still, back then:

Rated R: Restricted — Under 17 Requires Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.

so anyone from the age range up to 16 years old could've seen the movie!
I know, wasn't it great? ;D
And then the MPAA went all puritanical in the 80's... :(

sdb5057

sdb5057

DID ANYONE NOTICE THE FACE ON THE TOP OF THE ROCK DOME THING?

It's totally like the drawings from that dune dome.

https://imgur.com/JiVaa

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: sdb5057 on Mar 25, 2012, 08:29:57 AM
DID ANYONE NOTICE THE FACE ON THE TOP OF THE ROCK DOME THING?
Yes. Ages ago.

szkoki

Glaive

Glaive

Quote from: szkoki on Mar 25, 2012, 10:40:32 AM
http://i.imgur.com/os5iF.jpg  ;D

We've seen LESS than 10 minutes of video, from what is probly going to last (more or less) 2 hours? I have faith in Ridley...(Robin Hood aside...but at least Crowe isn't in this)...He, or someone at Fox seems to of finally sussed out how the Internet works...Lindelof certainly knows after 6 years of 'Lost'...and it's great.

bunnyavpg

bunnyavpg

Getting back to the extra jockeys, here's a pic of the Orrery when David first enters the room;

And then after he has activated the Control Panel;

Apart from the Control Panel being revealed thers are those two angled plates (in the red boxes) which I presume are the holographic emitters. They also happen to be where the left side and rear side jockeys appear.

Kronik

Kronik

We're all so busy looking at the SJ in the back... But has anybody noticed what's in the controller chair that definitely wasn't there in other shots?  :o

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

The green hologram?

squonk

squonk

Quote from: Cory on Mar 23, 2012, 06:50:09 PM
Prometheus - TV spot 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oCPGbPbzLQ#ws

If somebody could get a screenshot of 00;19 , the guy far left definitely looks like an old Guy Pearce to me ,

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

You talking about this?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed