Prometheus TV Spots (TV Spot #3 Added)

Started by Shasvre, Mar 19, 2012, 06:36:54 PM

Author
Prometheus TV Spots (TV Spot #3 Added) (Read 82,122 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Vickers on Mar 24, 2012, 04:58:07 AM
So are those definitely our space jockeys then or is it possible that we still haven't seen the real jockeys?  Maybe I shouldn't doubt Ridley but I just don't like the idea of them looking too human-like.  It kills the mystery of the space jockey for me.  Still, the giant dudes do seem really creepy.  Please don't be jockeys, please don't be jockeys...
It's looking very likely these are indeed our jockeys. I'd wait til we actually see them up close in action before we say they kill any mystery. If handled right, it could be amazing, especially if their motives are incredibly sinister.

Quote from: Vickers on Mar 24, 2012, 04:58:07 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 23, 2012, 11:33:21 PM
[off-topic]Love the new avatar/signature set, Cvalda[off-topic]

Agreed.  Looking awesome! 8)
All credit goes to Ms. Theron for looking so awesome. 8)

Zenomorph

Zenomorph

FUUUAAAAARRKK

Didn't notice the Engineer walking up to David in the Map Room until you guys said it,
WOW, I got the sickest chills...
SOO KEEN FOR THIS FILM!!!

aliennaire

aliennaire

Quote from: Game_Over_Man on Mar 23, 2012, 10:52:29 PM
Ampules stacked to make pillars!!!!

There obviously must have been more than one SJ to build those pillars out of thounds of little metallic ampules! Can't imagine how bored the one should be to do all this, but if you are stranded on the planet with nothing else to occupy yourself ... Oh, wait, on the other hand, this meticulously performed sculptural artwork might imply Jockeys have much more developed mental skills, like telekinesis and telepathy, and in this case, it would be enough one Jockey to drive loony all Prometheus' crew.

By the way, the Prometheus rams the floating Derelict straight into 3 ovoid entrances, but in the next sequence we see explosure occur on the Derelict's limb, not on the central part under the pilot bridge. Does alien ship have more than one trio of opening over its hull?

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: Game_Over_Man on Mar 23, 2012, 10:52:29 PM
3 ENGINEERS!  ::)

THEY ALL MOVE - admittedly the middle one moves fractionally in comparison - but he still moves!

I spoil that for you guys...ALL the ENGINEERS there ARE HOLOGRAMS...if no one mentioned that before :)

David 8 is probably watching a "video tape" about what happend or a "tutorial" what needs to be done to get the ship to Earth.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: eyeballkid on Mar 24, 2012, 01:51:04 AM
I think I love you. :)

Lool... (you should see me doing cartwheels)  :D

Quote from: aliennaire on Mar 24, 2012, 10:00:21 AM
By the way, the Prometheus rams the floating Derelict straight into 3 ovoid entrances, but in the next sequence we see explosure occur on the Derelict's limb, not on the central part under the pilot bridge. Does alien ship have more than one trio of opening over its hull?

I think the explosion is Prometheus totally disintegrating, while the engineer ship mostly gets pushed downwards by the shockwave. It looks like it has caught on fire though where the impact occured, just over the entrances:

LarsVader

LarsVader

Quote from: Eva on Mar 24, 2012, 01:15:21 PM
Quote from: eyeballkid on Mar 24, 2012, 01:51:04 AM
I think I love you. :)

Lool... (you should see me doing cartwheels)  :D

Quote from: aliennaire on Mar 24, 2012, 10:00:21 AM

I think the explosion is Prometheus totally disintegrating, while the engineer ship mostly gets pushed downwards by the shockwave. It looks like it has caught on fire though where the impact occured, just over the entrances:

http://oi39.tinypic.com/33uq14o.jpg
We all know that some of the shots are not finite yet, right?  :P

NGR01

NGR01

Quote from: szkoki on Mar 24, 2012, 11:58:20 AM
I spoil that for you guys...ALL the ENGINEERS there ARE HOLOGRAMS...if no one mentioned that before :)
David 8 is probably watching a "video tape" about what happend or a "tutorial" what needs to be done to get the ship to Earth.

I agree, it looks like it.

DAVID seems to be alone a lot in those ENGINEER's structures.
He' the one facing the urn pillars.

DendaReloaded

DendaReloaded

another shot of the derelict form the tv spot 2... different angle, the derelict needs time to rotate to the "to-us-known" positon, but the explosion is different, and there is more debirs thown out, the smoke-lines (?) are more and longer

Eva

Eva

Quote from: LarsVader on Mar 24, 2012, 01:19:11 PM
We all know that some of the shots are not finite yet, right?  :P

Sure, but we've got nothing else to go by and we have no idea what sfx shots are finalized and which ones aren't  :)

alanwu1233

alanwu1233

Why is the black guy shouting "HANDJOB"? ???

fiveways

fiveways

Quote from: DendaReloaded on Mar 24, 2012, 01:26:57 PM
another shot of the derelict form the tv spot 2... different angle, the derelict needs time to rotate to the "to-us-known" positon, but the explosion is different, and there is more debirs thown out, the smoke-lines (?) are more and longer

There are a lot of touchups.  Looks like tv spot 2 is closer to the finished product. 

marsekay

marsekay

Quote from: alanwu1233 on Mar 24, 2012, 02:13:06 PM

I thought it was "Hats on!"

FUBAR1945

FUBAR1945

Those supposed Space Jokers are not holographic dudes?

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: marsekay on Mar 24, 2012, 02:18:37 PM

Maybe :D heads up?

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Hahahahaha.  ;D I damn near choked on my waffles. Oh jeeze.

Quote from: marsekay on Mar 24, 2012, 02:18:37 PM

"Heads up."  ;) ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed