Prometheus TV Spots (TV Spot #3 Added)

Started by Shasvre, Mar 19, 2012, 06:36:54 PM

Author
Prometheus TV Spots (TV Spot #3 Added) (Read 82,117 times)

Berserker Pred

Berserker Pred

I WANT THIS MOVIE NOW! Oh well :\. Anyways what does Idris Elba yell at the end?

Eva

Eva

Thx - great find:

New images:

Vickers: "If you are going down there, you are going to die."

There seems to be a lifeboat detaching itself from Prometheus just before the collison.

...and I'll bet this is the backside of the lifeboat:  ;)

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: Berserker Pred on Mar 23, 2012, 07:00:27 PM
I WANT THIS MOVIE NOW! Oh well :\. Anyways what does Idris Elba yell at the end?

It almost sounds like he yells:  "Heads Up !!  "

Berserker Pred

Berserker Pred

Quote from: Eva on Mar 23, 2012, 07:05:41 PM
Thx - great find:

New images:

There seems to be a lifeboat detaching itself from Prometheus just before the collison.
Hmm That last shot of the lifeboat as you called it is interesting.

Quote from: Deuterium on Mar 23, 2012, 07:06:43 PM
Quote from: Berserker Pred on Mar 23, 2012, 07:00:27 PM

It almost sounds like he yells:  "Heads Up !!  "
Thank you, I can understand it now  :)

And stuff

And stuff

Thx - great find:

New images:

Great captures.. the only other one I'd really say is of much interest is this one of the "derelict" gliding across the ground behind the Prometheus.

Berserker Pred

Berserker Pred

Quote from: Opiate on Mar 23, 2012, 07:12:59 PM
Thx - great find:

New images:

Great captures.. the only other one I'd really say is of much interest is this one of the "derelict" gliding across the ground behind the Prometheus.
I didn't notice that, good find!

Cvalda

Cvalda

Oh man, that was awful. Horrible metal music and editing the whole thing to look like some tacky action-fest/romance. Ugh, the kissing. And that horrible fake overlay of Idris Elba yelling--WTF?! :laugh:

Charlize still looking awesome, though, and some cool new shots.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Opiate on Mar 23, 2012, 07:12:59 PM

Well spotted - I missed that one  :)

Jenga

Jenga

Did anyone notice the jockey/engineer/blue guy power walking towards david while he is in the map room with the full holo-projected map still up?

I think that is a good strike against the david= blue space jockey theory

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Jenga on Mar 23, 2012, 07:29:47 PM
Did anyone notice the jockey/engineer/blue guy power walking towards david while he is in the map room with the full holo-projected map still up?

Yep, good eye! So it looks like it is indeed David who is lying face down on the platform as the Jockey chair rises up. Also now gives us scale between human and Engineer--he's at least three or four feet taller than David.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Jenga on Mar 23, 2012, 07:29:47 PM

You have just become my hero of the day  ;D

Hopefully, the David = The Engineer theory is now buried  :)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Now we can bet on Holloway being the Engineer. ;D
Looks like our big blue friend didn't come out of one of the sarcophagi. Where'd he come from, then? Hmmm!

SpaceJockeyFullofBourbon

Yep, that's the one I saw.  Thanks to Cory for posting it.

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Hadn't noticed this before that there appears to be what can only be described as a more primitive, hydraulic, power loader arm attached to that vehicle.  8)
Even if it ends up being the landing gear, it still seems like a nod to the power loader design.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 23, 2012, 07:40:53 PM
Now we can bet on Holloway being the Engineer. ;D
Looks like our big blue friend didn't come out of one of the sarcophagi. Where'd he come from, then? Hmmm!

Don't make me throw my shoe at you lol...!   :D

The engineer cryo tube we've speculated about being open, would be located just to the approaching engineers left I guess, so he could have emerged from that. Love that we know have a decent size reference and we can also bury the 'blue guy is just a mutated human' theory (but I'm naive and that discussion have a life of its own now  :laugh: )

Epic showdown - Mr Blue vs Mr Blonde  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed