Reasons why Alien: Ressurection was good

Started by Basher917, Feb 13, 2012, 05:47:22 AM

Author
Reasons why Alien: Ressurection was good (Read 20,715 times)

SM

The Alien(s) bashing down the door could be construed as wanting to take her alive.  The one that just misses biting her, not so much.

Apex

"Assuming it wanted to how is a hugger going to grasp an Aliens face with that long phallic head and how is the tail going to successfully wrap around its neck?"

How would it successfully wrap around a Dog's or Ox's? 

Cvalda

Quote from: Apex on Sep 07, 2012, 12:37:40 AM
Do I have to draw you a schematic?

SM

"Assuming it wanted to how is a hugger going to grasp an Aliens face with that long phallic head and how is the tail going to successfully wrap around its neck?"

'Cos they don't have heads like an Alien I suspect.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Cvalda on Sep 07, 2012, 12:38:31 AM
Thread won.

Apex

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 07, 2012, 12:59:47 AM
Quote from: Cvalda on Sep 07, 2012, 12:38:31 AM
Thread won.

Haha! That made me laugh, out loud even. Alright, I think we should just chock the whole scene up to poor writing and continuity.

No real reason arguing about it if that's ultimately what it comes down to. 

SM

Where's the poor writing and continuity?

PsyKore

QuoteAssuming it wanted to how is a hugger going to grasp an Aliens face with that long phallic head and how is the tail going to successfully wrap around its neck?

Dig its fingers in behind the jaw line, maybe? Seems like a pretty grip-able area. I dunno about the tail though, heh. :P

p1nk81cd

Resurrection is ok as a standalone or a 'what-if?' film. The whole design of the film (barring the weird warrior Xenos and the body of the hybrid.) was amazing looking. :)
The ending both saddened and ruined this film for me- why the Pit did Ripley have to kill the Newborn? All it wanted was affection from its 'mother', but instead, she murders the poor child...in such a horrifying way. Heartless bitch. >:(
It's ok for an alien child to die horribly, but it's a crime for a ten-eleven year old to drown in a cryo tube? Get fragged pathetic logic! :P

bobby brown

Quote from: Mr. Runner on Sep 08, 2012, 06:37:37 AM
Resurrection is ok as a standalone or a 'what-if?' film. The whole design of the film (barring the weird warrior Xenos and the body of the hybrid.) was amazing looking. :)
The ending both saddened and ruined this film for me- why the Pit did Ripley have to kill the Newborn? All it wanted was affection from its 'mother', but instead, she murders the poor child...in such a horrifying way. Heartless bitch. >:(
It's ok for an alien child to die horribly, but it's a crime for a ten-eleven year old to drown in a cryo tube? Get fragged pathetic logic! :P

Well, it still killed people.  :P

p1nk81cd

Wouldn't you kill a couple of idiots who looked at you funny and pointed a gun in your face?  :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Gediman was glued to a wall.

p1nk81cd

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 09, 2012, 11:30:58 PM
Gediman was glued to a wall.

And babbling like a nutter-- damn, I'm surprised that the Newborn didn't off him first.  :D

SM

...it did.

Apex

Quote from: SM on Sep 10, 2012, 12:32:39 AM
...it did.

I think he meant before the queen.

Could be wrong.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed