NECA Colonial Marines

Started by thespiderman209, Feb 12, 2012, 07:22:11 PM

Author
NECA Colonial Marines (Read 395,694 times)

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Aug 03, 2013, 04:16:33 AM
That two-pack Genocide set... Is it essentially a repaint of the new brown Aien which is getting sold alongside the Hicks/Hudson figures or is there a sculpt or size difference?

Yeah, they are just re-paints, no sculptural or size differences. I highly recommend picking up a set, the black Alien looks stunning, and the red Alien is pretty neat.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I just told BBTS to ship mine from my "Pile of Loot", I'll likely get it sometime next week.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Can one buy just the Alien Warrior without the marines figures?

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Omegazilla on Aug 03, 2013, 11:06:52 AM

Yeah the warrior is in series 1 out now. Brown variant. Black will be sold separately down the line.

Raiden

Raiden

What is the 'unique decoration' they mentioned for this 2 pack by the way?
Can't figure it out

the reverend

the reverend

a quick display i made last night 29Lx13-1/2Hx10D,
lots of lil details rust,gunk and parts.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Aug 03, 2013, 01:45:25 PM
Quote from: Omegazilla on Aug 03, 2013, 11:06:52 AM

Yeah the warrior is in series 1 out now. Brown variant. Black will be sold separately down the line.
There's also the blue one in the next wave, as well.

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

"This is rumor control, here are the facts:"

Aliens Series One:
Hicks w/ closed mouth will be in series one.  He will NOT have a helmet on, he will have a Pulse Rifle, Shotgun, Shotgun Holster, & welder.

Hudson w/ Game Over Man face will be in series one.  He will NOT have a helmet on, he will have a Pulse Rifle, Motion Tracker, & Shoulder Lamp.

Aliens Warrior will be in series one.  He will have BROWN highlights.

There will be no 3-Pack in series one.  (Dunno where that came from).  There will be no 2-packs in series one.  These 3 characters will be sold individually.

Release date: June 2013

Marines vs. Aliens 2-Packs:
Hicks vs Warrior.  Hicks will have a helmet on w/ open yelling mouth.  Alien will have BLUE highlights and shotgunned head.  This Hicks will have Shoulder Lamp, Motion Tracker, Pulse Rifle, Welder, Shotgun, & Shotgun Holster.
Planned date: September 2013

Hudson vs Warrior.  Hudson will have a helmet on w/ open yelling mouth.  Alien will have BROWN highlights w/ shot up torso.  Hudson will have Shoulder Lamp, Motion Tracker, & Pulse Rifle.
Planned date: October 2013

Aliens vs Aliens 2-Pack:
Black Warrior vs. Red Warrior.  This will be the ONLY way to get a ALL BLACK warrior in 2013.  This is the Genocide comic book inspired 2-pack.
Release date:  August 2013

Aliens Series 2:
Aliens Warrior with BLUE highlights.

HR Giger 1979 Original Alien.  All new sculpt never-before released.

Sgt. Craig Windrix.  Real-life brother of NECA sculptor Kyle Windrix.  Craig is actively fighting cancer and is a HUGE Aliens fan.

Release date: Late 2013

There are 13 Aliens figures planned to come out in 2013.
3 Figures in Series One
3 Figures in Series Two
4 Figures in Marines vs. Aliens 2-Packs
2 Figures in Aliens vs. Aliens 2-Pack
1 Alien Queen

The Quenn WILL be in scale with the figures

Lance Henriksen's Bishop character is coming in 2014

Tom Skerrit's Dallas character is coming in 2014 as part of the A L I E N 35th Anniv. Series.  He will be in his spacesuit

John Hurt's Kane character is coming in 2014 as part of the A L I E N 35th Anniv. Series

Jones the cat is coming in 2014 as part of the A L I E N 35th Anniv. Series

2014 will have the Weyland Yutani Mercs from Alien3

2014 will have the Alien3 Runner

2014 will have 4.5inch tall Alien eggs that open, close, and launch facehuggers

Kenner Aliens will happen AFTER the movie Aliens.

2014 will have the all black w/ silver highlight Aliens Warrior from Genocide 2-pack  INDIVIDUALLY

Those are the facts.
Agree or be wrong, the choice is yours!

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

I appreciate the posting and all the info, but the whole "rumor control" thing and "agree with me or be wrong" thing really makes you look a little douchey dude.

Just post the info without all the extra meat next time.

ChanceVance

ChanceVance

I'm beginning to wonder how long it'll be before we see another Colonial Marine from the films.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Aug 04, 2013, 03:13:20 AM
I appreciate the posting and all the info, but the whole "rumor control" thing and "agree with me or be wrong" thing really makes you look a little douchey dude.

Just post the info without all the extra meat next time.
Worth pointing out that "rumor control, these are the facts" is a quote from 'Alien3'.

Not that I disagree with your opinion, mind you...

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I saw something that Neca posted saying the Hicks two pack wouldn't be out till October.

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

http://s24.postimg.org/d5xbv2kdh/forumpicredblack.jpg

Wow, I love the red alien, and the black is awesome too. I really hope the new Giger Alien has the same paint job.

And note to Raiden: There is no extra decoration/piece that comes with the 2-pack. By "decoration" I think they just mean the way the figures are "decorated" is exclusive to the 2-pack, not found anywhere else.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

HIVE WARS!!!

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

O... o.... o... o.... Neca...... it just occurred to me, how about giving us a Giger Alien colored red just like the red warrior?

Imagine a red-tinted dome.....

hmmmm.....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed