NECA Colonial Marines

Started by thespiderman209, Feb 12, 2012, 07:22:11 PM

Author
NECA Colonial Marines (Read 395,599 times)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Justin88 on Jul 28, 2013, 04:46:36 AM
Hey just bought my first Neca Hicks. Love the figure but the feet on mine are really loose, so loose that he pretty much just falls over no matter wat pose he's in.  Is my figure defective or do they all have this problem? Any solutions to this? Thanks for any insight.

I've had a few marines where one foot is loos, not two. I've fixed most of them with a small amount of super glue placed in the boot socket. Rotate it while it dries and it'll build up resistance which will stop the joint from moving around in the socket.

Justin88

Justin88

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jul 28, 2013, 10:42:28 PM
Quote from: Justin88 on Jul 28, 2013, 04:46:36 AM
Hey just bought my first Neca Hicks. Love the figure but the feet on mine are really loose, so loose that he pretty much just falls over no matter wat pose he's in.  Is my figure defective or do they all have this problem? Any solutions to this? Thanks for any insight.

I've had a few marines where one foot is loos, not two. I've fixed most of them with a small amount of super glue placed in the boot socket. Rotate it while it dries and it'll build up resistance which will stop the joint from moving around in the socket.
Thanks for the reply, I'll give the super glue a shot.

Mikass

Mikass

I've been slowly working on a small Aliens diorama for my showcase on my website and I did a test shot. I hope you like it :)

Raiden

Raiden

THAT IS AMAZING

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Mikass on Jul 29, 2013, 12:44:52 PM
I've been slowly working on a small Aliens diorama for my showcase on my website and I did a test shot. I hope you like it :)

Yeah that looks really good dude.

Mikass

Mikass

Thanks! I actually managed to finish up the showcase for Corporal Dwayne Hicks last night. If you want to check it out go here: http://www.basementoftatlock.com/2013/07/aliens-series-1-corporal-dwayne-hicks.html

Here's a picture from the showcase

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

I see warriors in the baaaaack.

Tribal

Tribal

From twitter:

Q: Do you guys think you will sell the black Alien from the genocide pack as a single figure at some point?

A: at some point yes but probably not before Series 5 or 6 if things go as planned

Q: This is exciting. I already have my genocide pack but for the line to be planed this far ahead! I expect great things

A: yes, sculpting figures for series 3 & 4 now. Hoping to do a Kenner homage with Series 5. Lots of good things planned

Yes!! Kenner homage in series 5  ;D

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: Tribal on Aug 02, 2013, 06:40:58 AM
From twitter:

Q: Do you guys think you will sell the black Alien from the genocide pack as a single figure at some point?

A: at some point yes but probably not before Series 5 or 6 if things go as planned

Q: This is exciting. I already have my genocide pack but for the line to be planed this far ahead! I expect great things

A: yes, sculpting figures for series 3 & 4 now. Hoping to do a Kenner homage with Series 5. Lots of good things planned

Yes!! Kenner homage in series 5  ;D

Damn, was really hoping we'd get Vas, Drake, Apone and Frost soon. Guess not.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Tribal making my morning again. Could you ask them next time if they know which 3 Kenner figures they plan to remake?

Hudson

Hudson

Gotta be snake & bull.

BUGZ

BUGZ

Made some eggs to go with the figures. Will be selling these soon. Made of latex.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Ooo I like the top of the one. It looks all goopy it's perfect!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I bought a Hudson figure at a local comic shop today, he's hilarious and awesome. I also saw Hicks, passed on him. His face sculpt just.... doesn't look like Michael Biehn to me. Maybe the helmeted two-pack one will look better, I dunno. Also passed on the Alien, I'm not big on the brown coloration.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

That two-pack Genocide set... Is it essentially a repaint of the new brown Aien which is getting sold alongside the Hicks/Hudson figures or is there a sculpt or size difference?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed