10 Big Reasons I Love AVP

Started by Bishop2, Aug 16, 2007, 08:18:52 PM

Author
10 Big Reasons I Love AVP (Read 15,549 times)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

AVP was flawed but enjoyable. When I first saw it in theater I didn't like it that much though. Then again I saw the film in a shitty movie theater late at night. But when it came out on DVD I gave it another chance. It totally grew on me, I liked it the more I watched it.

AVP-R on the other hand nuked my soul the moment I got it on DVD. Although I enjoyed it in the movie theaters, the DVD on the other hand hit me like a ton of bricks in how seriously retarded this movie really is. Sometimes you gotta wait until the DVD comes out to give your final judgment on the film.

gameoverman

gameoverman

I already didn't like AVPR when I first saw it.  I gave it a good review but there were too many flaws.  However, each subsequent viewing just made it worse, while with AVP you can at least enjoy it on some levels.

I haven't broke my dvd yet, though.  :P

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: gameoverman on Sep 15, 2008, 05:17:57 AM
I already didn't like AVPR when I first saw it.  I gave it a good review but there were too many flaws.  However, each subsequent viewing just made it worse, while with AVP you can at least enjoy it on some levels.

I haven't broke my dvd yet, though.  :P

Everytime I watched AVP-R on DVD is got worse and worse. In fact it got so bad it was literally unbearable and painful to watch straight through. All that movie did in the end was make me curse out loud at the screen and eventually break the dam disc lol ;D

Atleast it's no where in site now to piss me off, atleast I got a good laugh out of it. Heck I didn't even want that thing collecting dust, I wanted it destroyed and GONE!

AVP was atleast a movie I could watch in f**king peace, it had a pretty good story to follow, great visuals and special effects and pretty good fight scenes here and there. In the end AVP stade in my collection in one peace ;)

SM

SM

Quoteliterally unbearable and painful

'Literally' - I do not think it means what you think it means.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Inconceivable!

gameoverman

gameoverman

If you don't like the oreos then don't eat the oreos, instead eat the ham.  Literally.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: PHANTOM on Sep 15, 2008, 04:14:35 AM
AVP-R on the other hand nuked my soul the moment I got it on DVD. Although I enjoyed it in the movie theaters, the DVD on the other hand hit me like a ton of bricks in how seriously retarded this movie really is. Sometimes you gotta wait until the DVD comes out to give your final judgment on the film.

First the darkness "raped both franchises", now the film itself "nuked your soul"...what's next, The Brothers spitting on your grandfather's grave?

SM

SM

While buggering him with the DVD cover.

Prepare to make the jump to hyperbole on my mark!!!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SM on Sep 16, 2008, 04:34:27 AM
While buggering him with the DVD cover.

Prepare to make the jump to hyperbole on my mark!!!

Warp factor 5, standing by captain.

That Yellow Alien

AVP is tolerable until it becomes an advocate for interspecies erotica.

I honestly don't think anything in AVPR f**ks up as bad as that. At least AVPR keeps a consistent tone throughout it. AVP starts out cool and just gets worse and worse and worse...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Sep 16, 2008, 09:59:44 PM

f**kin A!!! :D That's goin in my sig.

gameoverman

gameoverman

No, that's what made it good.  :P

Angel_Seb

Angel_Seb

Quote from: gameoverman on Sep 17, 2008, 07:01:38 AM

XD Dude, your my f*cking hero!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: gameoverman on Sep 17, 2008, 07:01:38 AM

Your taste in films is...unique.

That Yellow Alien

I'm thinking I might make that music video again. It caused temporary blindness in many fans.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed