Thoughts on the Mrs.Yutani Scene In AVP:R?

Started by AlexVelez, Dec 26, 2011, 09:44:38 PM

Author
Thoughts on the Mrs.Yutani Scene In AVP:R? (Read 24,241 times)

SM

They killed off all the other badly written characters.

m41guy

Wasn't that the original ending, killing them all off?  I thought I remember the BS saying that in the commentary...

Space7Horror

I think they did It to bring the whole company togeather or it was a failed attempt for a next one

maledoro

Quote from: Queen7 on Jan 18, 2012, 11:50:34 PMI think they did It to bring the whole company togeather or it was a failed attempt for a next one
They did a poor job of it, considering that there was no sign of a Weyland employee in that scene.

Space7Horror

Quote from: maledoro on Jan 18, 2012, 11:53:12 PM
Quote from: Queen7 on Jan 18, 2012, 11:50:34 PMI think they did It to bring the whole company togeather or it was a failed attempt for a next one
They did a poor job of it, considering that there was no sign of a Weyland employee in that scene.

Maybe they thought in the third one they could bring them togeather which still is stupid in the original alien franchise there was never a mention of a merging and if they had predator technology why were they after the alien in the first alien movie they didnt think anything through

maledoro

Quote from: Queen7 on Jan 19, 2012, 12:01:41 AMMaybe they thought in the third one they could bring them togeather which still is stupid in the original alien franchise there was never a mention of a merging and if they had predator technology why were they after the alien in the first alien movie they didnt think anything through
I doubt if they were going to put something in this movie that'll be reflected in a third movie.

Space7Horror

Quote from: maledoro on Jan 19, 2012, 12:58:00 AM
Quote from: Queen7 on Jan 19, 2012, 12:01:41 AMMaybe they thought in the third one they could bring them togeather which still is stupid in the original alien franchise there was never a mention of a merging and if they had predator technology why were they after the alien in the first alien movie they didnt think anything through
I doubt if they were going to put something in this movie that'll be reflected in a third movie.

Why not dont they want people to see the third one it has to be connected or it would just be stupid i think they should reboot the alien vs predator franchise with a good AVP movie not the crap that has been done

maledoro

Quote from: Queen7 on Jan 19, 2012, 01:00:27 AMWhy not dont they want people to see the third one it has to be connected or it would just be stupid
Probably because the first two were embarassing enough.

Quote from: Queen7 on Jan 19, 2012, 01:00:27 AMi think they should reboot the alien vs predator franchise with a good AVP movie not the crap that has been done
It's too soon to reboot. It's barely been three years since the last one. It was a failed experiment. Just let the damned AvP films die.

Space7Horror

Quote from: maledoro on Jan 19, 2012, 02:21:51 AM
Quote from: Queen7 on Jan 19, 2012, 01:00:27 AMWhy not dont they want people to see the third one it has to be connected or it would just be stupid
Probably because the first two were embarassing enough.

Quote from: Queen7 on Jan 19, 2012, 01:00:27 AMi think they should reboot the alien vs predator franchise with a good AVP movie not the crap that has been done
It's too soon to reboot. It's barely been three years since the last one. It was a failed experiment. Just let the damned AvP films die.

They should just drop it and wait until it becomes a demand again if thats even going to happen

AliceApocalypse

No way.  Terminator:Salvation resurrected that franchise after the failure that was T3, so there is always hope for AVP.

psychonaut25

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Jan 19, 2012, 06:43:36 PM

No way.  Terminator:Salvation resurrected that franchise after the failure that was T3, so there is always hope for AVP.

But T3 wasn't as bad as AVP:Rectum was...That's the main problem. And there is Prometheus in the making...

Snowdog

SERIOUSLY? sorry my hate for ts took over. That movie ruined the franchise for me......... throwminators

tscc is the true sequel to terminator 2 for me

psychonaut25

Quote from: Snowdog on Jan 19, 2012, 07:53:46 PM

SERIOUSLY? sorry my hate for ts took over. That movie ruined the franchise for me......... throwminators

tscc is the true sequel to terminator 2 for me

if you say so...but at least it was Arnold there and there was a couple of funny scenes there...You have to take T3 as a parody . But enough now , we are getting off-topic...

maledoro

Quote from: maledoro on Jan 19, 2012, 02:21:51 AMIt's too soon to reboot. It's barely been three years since the last one. It was a failed experiment. Just let the damned AvP films die.
No way. Terminator:Salvation resurrected that franchise after the failure that was T3, so there is always hope for AVP.
"Resurrected". Interesting choice for a word. When a person had died a slow and painful death, the last thing you want to do is bring them back to life and put them through the same prolonged misery again.

Terminator: Salivation may or may not have resurrected the franchise, but for that last installment, it gave the corpse spasms which were mistaken for a pulse.

SuperM

throwminator 4 made me want to punch my best friend in the face.. he wanted to go see it... i never forgive him

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed