FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video]

Started by Darkoo, Dec 19, 2011, 06:21:33 PM

Author
FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video] (Read 150,696 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

If we're going to equate Alien to Jaws then Alien 3 was the equal of Jaws 3; AR was Jaws the Revenge both in chronological order and figuratively.

Alright if the ampules are apart of a Noah's ark... we'll I feel bad for all of those species now that humans have found them and just maybe the only one that survived the evil humans was the alien race. Knowing humans, once something bites them in the butt they always have to take off and nuke the site from orbit.

JKS1

JKS1

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Dec 20, 2011, 05:39:21 AM
This guy looks weird.

Fallout Style

This could be what Ridley meant when he said 'eviscerated' ?

Glaive

Glaive

Quote from: JKS1 on Dec 20, 2011, 09:31:59 AM
Quote from: Ash 937 on Dec 20, 2011, 02:39:21 AM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 20, 2011, 02:24:40 AM
- it isnt a dead, genetically modified, cancerous 2 tonne monster turkey stuffed with the rotten giblets of a 1,000 dead salmonella infested turkeys.................which is what Jaws 4 patently is

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/jaws-the-revenge/

You've just quoted VERBATIM how I describe my penis when I'm chatting-up chicks in a bar.

...it's normally a very 'short' conversation...

JKS1

JKS1

Quote from: Kol on Dec 20, 2011, 02:30:06 AM
Quote from: Bad Replicant on Dec 19, 2011, 08:19:15 PM
Quote from: dembones on Dec 19, 2011, 08:08:26 PM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Dec 19, 2011, 07:43:59 PM
David pulling ... what from the goo?
I'd describe it as a semi-translucent chestburster with a totally different mouth structure. Like a round orifice that opens like a sphincter and has a second extending appendage (like the alien tongue) only it has a singer at the end. 

I'm also seeing a burster more than the  face hugger others are. It's an interesting contrast the well defined, little beaked creature shown in Kane's xray.  A  (maturing?)  jellyfish-esque bruster basically  hidden in the goo would certainly seem to cause less  concern than  eggs or huggers would.

I don't know what David is pulling out of there, but I'm not seeing a creature. Looked more like some kind of strange piece of technology to me.

that would be awesome if it would e piece of bio-engineering, instead of a creature.
but it could be maybe an pre-organism:

somekind of being, living in the sea or a lake, which eats the bacteria and micro-beings to evolve itself in a long period of time. than it take 500 million years later a walk on the ground. see; a link to evolution.

but i prefer more much your thought, that this thing is some biomech. maybe it could be a mini-processor for future terraform experiments.

I like your thinking (and nice find re the pre-organism)  8)

Engineer1

Engineer1

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Dec 20, 2011, 04:22:38 AM
Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 20, 2011, 02:54:52 AMThe mutation comes originaly from the PARADISE synopsis not the one from IMDB (wich has been borrowing from KFS and PARADISE)

All bogus. PARADISE is obviously fan made, and KFS is just plain ridiculous. The mutation thing is a guess made by fans from joining disparate dots of information together with a lot of imagination. It won't happen IMO.

Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 20, 2011, 02:54:52 AMThis is what we are seeing, strangely shaped glass vial protected in the urn.

Could well be, it certainly looks rigid. Pretty weird with the little 'fingers' around the top though.

-Chris

KFS was fanmade but someone who is providing the leaked pictures to ALIEN prequel news said it 70% correct (the ending was wrong). They did connect the dots in a pretty good way but also offered some nice takes (Engineer and David relation, the followers, mutated humans...).
Not ridiculous in any way.
Close enough to make Fox release a statement and also release the official synopsis that was very close to the allegedly fanmade synopsis.
Still bet my money on these 2 to be very close.

As for the content of the urns, no doubt for me these are strangely shaped glass vials.
Ampule room says it all. Engineer's samples from experiments or noah's ark (just like in PARADISE).

The images hints at so many possibilities (humans changing into something? Creatures or Engineers? Turning against each other? Engineers ship/temple in pretty good shape, and really huge seat and tiny human...) i hope the movie will end up being as full of surprises as Scott says...

aliennaire

aliennaire

Quote from: Biomechanoid20 on Dec 20, 2011, 05:26:45 AM
Quote from: Alienhunter15 on Dec 19, 2011, 09:26:23 PM

Could this be a space jockey navigation platform? Also, looks like someone is in the middle gazing at the holograms.

Yes, looks like the centre of Jockey's platform...

Quote from: AndroidDavid on Dec 20, 2011, 05:34:51 AM
Maybe that pic, the human explorers activated the map....

I have the same thought...

It's the Solar system's golographic map, isn't it? (Sorry, if I missed this point, which might be stated within the previous 20 pages, need to read them all, urgently!  :))

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: aliennaire on Dec 20, 2011, 10:48:55 AM

Could this be a space jockey navigation platform? Also, looks like someone is in the middle gazing at the holograms.

It's the Solar system's golographic map, isn't it? (Sorry, if I missed this point, which might be stated within the previous 20 pages, need to read them all, urgently!  :))
I think it has something to do with the giant head it opens up or something.

atlantis

atlantis

Head could be a hologram to :)

Quote from: Pn2501 on Dec 20, 2011, 10:50:51 AM
Quote from: aliennaire on Dec 20, 2011, 10:48:55 AM

I think it has something to do with the giant head it opens up or something.

Engineer1

Engineer1

The starmap room is not the  the head room there is no ampules urns nor the archs.

I doubt its the pilot chair room neither.
Because the console in the Starmap room has not the same design as the platform that houses the chair.

This starmap room has the entrances on both sides have a specific forms.
But what is even weirder is  that those corridors leading to the starmap are human sized and the chair in front of the starmap console is huge. How can the Engineers move around in their suits?????
Even if there are humanoid inside why bother making those huge pilot seats and control panels???

Highland

Highland

Maybe it's not a map at all.

It could be some sort of gene sequence map, or a short replay of human history.

Engineer1

Engineer1

Looks clearly like galaxies to me.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

galaxies? Where?

I got a better guess. Atomic Structure of some kind.

Scree

Scree

Snowdog

Engineer1

Engineer1

Quote from: OpenMaw on Dec 20, 2011, 11:48:11 AM
galaxies? Where?

I got a better guess. Atomic Structure of some kind.

Replay the scene, on and on you will see the animation of galaxies, also don't you notice the stars all around.
Starmap guys. Starmap ;)

So what do you think of those human sized tunnels and thos gigantic chairs and consoles?
How can that work?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed