FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video]

Started by Darkoo, Dec 19, 2011, 06:21:33 PM

Author
FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video] (Read 149,873 times)

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Looks very nice. Was wondering if he was going for Blade Runner-Esque wonder or Alien-Esque terror.
Got the answer now. Love that they used the tones from the original Alien trailer. Really works quite well.
I am skeptical but hopefull right now.

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: Dirty Harry on Dec 19, 2011, 08:46:42 PM
C´mon guys..no egg,no facehugger,no chestbuster.
That shit can be anything.

As I first stated, it looked to me (and I use the SUBJECTIVE term "looked") like segments from vertebrae, like from a spine or a tail.  THE POINT IS, however, that it is not simply green goo, like we all thought from the original leaked trailer (given the bad image quality).  There is definitely organic structure within that green goo.  That is all.

gooner_no1

gooner_no1

Quote from: Squidlovez on Dec 19, 2011, 08:57:17 PM
http://media.filmz.ru/apple/prometheus-countdown-intwodays_h480p.mov

Great find, that is very different from the first teaser.

NOTE TO MODS: Can this get its own thread?

psychonaut25

psychonaut25

Quote from: deuterium on Dec 19, 2011, 09:05:07 PM
Quote from: Dirty Harry on Dec 19, 2011, 08:46:42 PM
C´mon guys..no egg,no facehugger,no chestbuster.
That shit can be anything.

As I first stated, it looked to me (and I use the SUBJECTIVE term "looked") like segments from vertebrae, like from a spine or a tail.  THE POINT IS, however, that it is not simply green goo, like we all thought from the original leaked trailer (given the bad image quality).  There is definitely organic structure within that green goo.  That is all.

bad thing is tht in the real trailer we will not see any glimpse of that organic structure

Joe117

Joe117

Looks pretty

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Ahh, I just woke up...let's see if anything new happened on avpgalaxy....

Oh....

Bat Chain Puller

Who's this poor unfortunate soul?

Looks like he's outside in a place we've only been seeing people with spacesuits. Could it be David? Looks pretty torn up.

Firestorm

Firestorm

This first pic is possibly a spoiler, who/what the f*k is this? (Edit, someone beat me to it with first image, looks like someones having a right hard time of it in that shot)

Spoiler
[close]

And i glad to see this wasn't the jockey after all:

Spoiler
[close]

Second one is awesome, those derelict shots in better quality look incredible.

Firestorm

Firestorm

Amazing JaaayDee, well found.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

All I had to do was replace the text  ;D

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

Firestorm

Firestorm

I was about to post that top image with a spoiler tag, btu i guess were just going all out.

That is defo not human tech in that pic, looks a bit like the Jockey turntable or something at the base, holy shit man can't believe these vids are out now!

At last  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed