FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video]

Started by Darkoo, Dec 19, 2011, 06:21:33 PM

Author
FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video] (Read 150,411 times)

Gash

Never say no to Panda!

I like Davids face emotes (the scene when Ridley watches him on the screen)...looks pretty oldschool, older model, more like a puppet.

Some Mothers Do Have Em!

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Dec 20, 2011, 05:52:33 AM
Quote from: Some Mothers Do Have Em! on Dec 20, 2011, 05:49:02 AMAnyone seeing some sort of spinal chord or even tail in that thing? Could it even be the embryo facehugger. The Jockeys are removing them from there eggs before they are fully developed or something.

For me it evokes a translucent worm, with four mandibles around it's maw. A proto-hugger perhaps.

-Chris

I am picturing a movie I have seen with something similar in it. A parasite worm thing. Was it in Hellboy? When the Demon thing split into two?
I will think of it later I guess. I keep picturing the little critters that get burnt out of the undercarriage in the Fifth Element. But I am sure that's not it.

zuzuki

zuzuki

Quote from: Gash on Dec 20, 2011, 06:38:17 AM
Quote from: josh_axey on Dec 20, 2011, 05:36:08 AM
Speculate away you crazy chickens! 8)
Capped and cropped from 1080p trailer...

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w124/josh_axey/prometheus-countdown-inthreedays_h1080pmov_snapshot_0018_20111220_163253.jpg

Four condoms filled with Lilt?

they look like 4 oval or cylindrical containers of some kind.at the top they are thinner(look at the parts around davids fingers).they are all linked at the top by the thing david is holding in the middle of them.then as you get lower the cylindrical things get thicker and at the base they seem to be encased by a biomechanoid type thing,and that in turn lies in goo.

Zenzucht

Zenzucht

Quote from: DaddyYautja on Dec 20, 2011, 03:59:35 AM
The best part was the butt shot.

+1.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Still looks like a Space Jockey to me. :P

Glaive

Glaive

Am I weird for imagining Ridley Scott scrolling through this thread, and laughing his ass off? ???

Melmoth

Melmoth

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Dec 20, 2011, 05:58:27 AM
Jeah, gruesome/horrible fits best.

"grauslich" (Giger is from Switzerland) means "disgusting".

JKS1

JKS1

Quote from: JaaayDee on Dec 20, 2011, 02:22:57 AM
"You know Ridley, nowadays all those environments can be done on a computer..."
http://nerdapproved.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/george-lucas.jpg?cb5e28

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Those shots of a few of the crew running from a ship across some barren landscape (Iceland ?), debris falling, look absolutely superb, the sense of scale, even when viewed on my laptop monitor, is immense, and it looks real.

A damn fine use of CGI if ever I saw one - George Lucas take note

Totally love the look and feel of the shots in these teasers
For some reason it reminded me of 2001

Dont know how Ridley does it but yet again he's crafted something that looks kind of retro yet still very futuristic and yes, solid, real and believable (at least going by what we've been shown so far).........I'm feeling very positive about this movie (far more optimistic than I was when we first saw the 'Predators' teaser trailers)

atlantis

atlantis

Lol... was thinking same last night

Quote from: Glaive on Dec 20, 2011, 08:51:23 AM
Am I weird for imagining Ridley Scott scrolling through this thread, and laughing his ass off? ???

Highland

Highland

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 20, 2011, 08:23:13 AM

Mate, it's four separate compartments. Unless it's a "Builda Jockey" 

Just putting it out there, but what if the ship is like a Noah's ark. It houses all the species that the SJ use to populate planets.

The humans just happen to open the wrong batch....

Blaze

Blaze

Ridley Scott did say there're wont be the original Xenomorph in the movie. But what if the crew stumbled upon the Space Jokey's earlier models of the Alien eggs. First Prototypes?

Man I can't for this movie to come out! 

Glaive

Glaive

Quote from: Highland on Dec 20, 2011, 09:15:43 AM

Just putting it out there, but what if the ship is like a Noah's ark. It houses all the species that the SJ use to populate planets.

Shouldnt the film be titled 'Pandora', then?

...oh, wait.

atlantis

atlantis

Good theory...
I now just imagening, That Kane examined the wrong egg...

Quote from: Highland on Dec 20, 2011, 09:15:43 AM

JKS1

JKS1

Quote from: Ash 937 on Dec 20, 2011, 02:39:21 AM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 20, 2011, 02:24:40 AM
Yep, Get Carter. Classic Caine, before he was in shitty movies before being in good movies again.

Jaws 4: The Revenge was amazing in it's own right and Caine did a great job playing Hoagie.  I think his performance is up there with Get Carter (at least).  It's the Alien3 of the Jaws franchise, a lot of great ideas yet it still goes unloved by so many.  Of course, none of that has anything to do with Caine's superior performance.

I have to say your taste is 'questionable' at best

Jaws 4 rightly got an overall rating of 0% on 'Rotten Tomatoes' (still a bit high in my opinion, if ever a film deserved a minus rating then its Jaws 4')

Alien 3 isnt even within the same universe of awfulness, let alone the same ballpark, as Jaws 4
Alien 3 has flaws but its still an enjoyable watch with some nice ideas and it generally looks good - it isnt a dead, genetically modified, cancerous 2 tonne monster turkey stuffed with the rotten giblets of a 1,000 dead salmonella infested turkeys.................which is what Jaws 4 patently is

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/jaws-the-revenge/

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed