Rare collection,H.R Giger, Alien.

Started by Space Jockey King, Nov 24, 2011, 10:21:03 AM

Author
Rare collection,H.R Giger, Alien. (Read 3,498 times)

Space Jockey King

1. Dog Alien - Movie Maniacs Series 6

2. Warrior Alien - Movie Maniacs 6

3. Colonial Marine Corporal Hicks Collectors Club Exclusive - Series 7

4. Alien Queen Box Set -

5. HR Giger Box Set

Hope you like :)

bobby brown

Yeah, its ok.

Spaghetti

QuoteMovie Maniacs 6

ahhh I remember when that shit was announced. I was so hyped.

Its fun to be a kid.

Shadow

Shadow

i really enjoyed Mcfarlanes stuff, i still have them. now i prefer NECA by far, but i'm not selling of the Alien 3, Res and avp ones until if NECA do better ones because i want to have the complete collection from each film

Xenomrph

Quote from: Shadow on Nov 28, 2011, 10:02:12 AM
i really enjoyed Mcfarlanes stuff, i still have them. now i prefer NECA by far, but i'm not selling of the Alien 3, Res and avp ones until if NECA do better ones because i want to have the complete collection from each film
Ditto, I'm really hoping NECA does versions of the 'Alien3' and 'Alien Resurrection' Aliens.

I'm a big fan of the Hasbro 'Alien Resurrection' "Warrior Alien", though. I like it quite a bit more than the McF version.
The McF Hicks figure was pretty great, though. I've got the helmetless one, I like it a lot.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 28, 2011, 11:14:05 AM
Quote from: Shadow on Nov 28, 2011, 10:02:12 AM
Ditto, I'm really hoping NECA does versions of the 'Alien3' and 'Alien Resurrection' Aliens.

I'm a big fan of the Hasbro 'Alien Resurrection' "Warrior Alien", though. I like it quite a bit more than the McF version.
The McF Hicks figure was pretty great, though. I've got the helmetless one, I like it a lot.

I have both Hicks, i prefer the helmeted one, the shotgun is awesome too. the thing with mcfarlane is that they made great detail, the problem is that the details are not fully accurate, but what we get are nicely done though. Most aliens by mcfarlane suffers from too short heads. i only have the Newborn by hasbro, but its actually pretty accurate, still hope NECA does one though.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: Space Jockey King on Nov 24, 2011, 10:21:03 AM

Hope you like :)

I absolutely love this one :o Where did you get it ?

Xenomrph

That's a McFarlane thing from 2004:

http://spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=1773

SizzyBubbles

I got all those! Well, not the wall relief thing though. I remember going CRAZY when those came out. The Res Alien is defiantly my favorite though. I love that thing!

Space Jockey King

Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Dec 03, 2011, 06:00:37 AM
I got all those! Well, not the wall relief thing though. I remember going CRAZY when those came out. The Res Alien is defiantly my favorite though. I love that thing!
You mean the Newborn ? :)

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Space Jockey King on Dec 03, 2011, 07:05:46 PM

i think he means mcfarlanes res Warrior

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: Shadow on Dec 03, 2011, 09:31:19 PM

YUP. The warrior alien from Res. my favorite figure <3

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Dec 07, 2011, 04:17:19 AM
Quote from: Shadow on Dec 03, 2011, 09:31:19 PM

YUP. The warrior alien from Res. my favorite figure <3

I have two of them, both displayed one on each side of my hasbro Newborn!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

The hasbro Res Alien Warrior is still better than the McF one. And yes I have both.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 08, 2011, 11:25:08 PM
The hasbro Res Alien Warrior is still better than the McF one. And yes I have both.

cool, i am thinking of getting one or two, if i can find any on ebay

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed