Is the Predators (2010) board ever going to fuse with the Predator Films board?

Started by predxeno, Oct 03, 2011, 08:27:15 PM

Author
Is the Predators (2010) board ever going to fuse with the Predator Films board? (Read 1,009 times)

predxeno

predxeno

I don't know if this has already been asked, sorry for reposting the issue if it did, but will these 2 boards ever fuse?  I mean it's been a very long while since Predators came out and it's kind of inconvenient to always have to go to two boards to discuss topics that could just as easily be placed in the same board; Predator Films.

ShadowPred

One day...one day.

Maybe.

predxeno

Actually, shouldn't the Predators Movie board be put in the Archive section?  It'll probably be easier for the admin to do that than fuse it with the Predator films board.

scarhunter92

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 03, 2011, 08:27:15 PM
I don't know if this has already been asked, sorry for reposting the issue if it did, but will these 2 boards ever fuse?  I mean it's been a very long while since Predators came out and it's kind of inconvenient to always have to go to two boards to discuss topics that could just as easily be placed in the same board; Predator Films.

I, for once, agree with you.

Self-Destruct

Would be nice. I've also wondered if it would be possible to divide the Alien/Predator boards by film. I personally think it would be nice to see the boards divided into topics by film.

Sexy Poot

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Oct 10, 2011, 03:25:17 PM

I, for once, agree with you.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Darkness

This has now been done. The reason why I've remained quiet on the issue for so long is because I never really counted Predators as the same as P1 & P2. It was easy with AvP and Requiem because it was a direct sequel and it was made by the same crew. Predators wasn't and in a lot of ways these Super Predators may as well not even be Predators at all.

predxeno

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed