NEW Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Statue from Sideshow

Started by Sabres21768, Jul 20, 2011, 04:18:44 AM

Author
NEW Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Statue from Sideshow (Read 15,655 times)

Stalker

The more I keep looking at this & thinking about it the more I want it. I have the collector's curse, I can't let it go.

I'd really love to have this bad boy right next to my 1:4 original Predator maquette...but I might have to sacrifice some of my other pieces to be able to afford it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B167gryk-w0#ws

Master Chief

I've been thinking about the price of this piece and I'm slowly coming to my senses. le sigh

Quote from: Stalker on Jul 26, 2011, 09:43:03 AM
The more I keep looking at this & thinking about it the more I want it. I have the collector's curse, I can't let it go.

I'd really love to have this bad boy right next to my 1:4 original Predator maquette...but I might have to sacrifice some of my other pieces to be able to afford it.

Let me know what you're thinking of letting go. 

Shadow

its a really great lookin statue, too bad that the only decent statue that's comming out recently is too expensive to afford

Stalker

Quote from: Master Chief on Jul 26, 2011, 02:29:51 PM
Let me know what you're thinking of letting go. 

It's too early to say at the moment, this statue won't be released for months & we still don't have a confirmed price yet.

Spaghetti

Cool pose and well crafted.

Too bad its a shitty predator from a shitty movie though.

Stalker

Quote from: Spaghetti on Jul 28, 2011, 08:39:49 PM
Too bad its a shitty an awesome predator from a shitty movie though.

Spaghetti

Nah, he's still a shitty pred in a shit movie.

The design was allright I guess but that was it.

Stalker

Wolf was the only thing that made the movie watchable for me.

happypred

nah Wolf was awesome...put those aliens in their place

RazorSlash

It wasn't that he "put the xenos in their place", its that the Strause Bros. made the Xenos brainless ants rather than intelligent creatures.

Snowdog

I absolutely love the stance (and wolf's design).
But i really don't like the alien body base. Maybe i'll buy it but first i want to see reviews :P

Sexy Poot

Quote from: happypred on Jul 31, 2011, 12:47:31 AM
nah Wolf was awesome...put those aliens in their place

Pretty easy when they just stand there and wait to die.

Master Chief

Master Chief

They didn't just stand there, Sexy Poot. They wiggled a little bit.

Sexy Poot

My mistake.  :laugh:

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: Stalker on Jul 26, 2011, 09:43:03 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B167gryk-w0#ws

This is a centerpiece for a Pred collection. Time to start saving money for Sideshow Flexpay.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed