Resident Evil: Retribution (2012)

Started by x-M-x, Jul 13, 2011, 07:05:36 AM

Author
Resident Evil: Retribution (2012) (Read 58,073 times)

predxeno

predxeno

For what it's worth, this is also my favorite Resident Evil film; it was a blast to see in 3D.

Amaterasu

You guys are f**king crazy...

Scree

Scree

And your obvious obsession with Barry isn't?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Scree on Sep 02, 2013, 08:59:56 AM
Nothing is as bad as liking this film.

Scree

Scree

Quote from: Cal427eb on Sep 02, 2013, 09:10:53 AM
Quote from: Scree on Sep 02, 2013, 08:59:56 AM
Nothing is as bad as liking this film.
Wow, now that's a really ignorant and dumb thing to say.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Not really. The movie is just garbage.

Scree

Scree

It isn't to me but suit yourself.

Terx2

Terx2

As a longtime Resident Evil fan I enjoy many things from this series. From the character development to the landscape and costumes. It is with misfortune that the films don't give me that same joy from turning on the PS1 all those years ago. This film hurts my soul. It has problems that are so clear to me but are blind to others. Oh sure they have the costumes and cool looking monsters but the story is flawed. The CG films have everything down. The story set in the game universe, characters looking and behaving like they should and the monsters..... CG Lickers and Tyrants. Shown in there true glory. As if they were from the game. How ever most game movies suck and it is sad that people complain about the games because it doesn't have Alice in it (I had a friend believing the games would have been better if she was in it)

Quote from: Amaterasu on Sep 01, 2013, 08:01:35 PM
Barry doesn't agree, but he's dead now anyway..

Its hard for me to say this. But he would be better off dead :(

Quote from: Amaterasu on Sep 01, 2013, 09:04:35 PM
If only:

Don't forget about the "Jill sandwich" ;D

Amaterasu

Really? Someone said that Alice would have made the games better? Holy mother of god.

You're right, "Jill sandwich" would have sold me right from the beginning.

Meh, I wouldn't call it an 'obsession' - more like a 'fan favorite'. Barry Burton is awesome, period.

King Rathalos

Here's Barry! - Barry Burton only being allowed to be awesome in Mercenaries Reunion in RE 5... :'(

Amaterasu

Quote from: King Rathalos on Sep 02, 2013, 03:34:59 PM
Here's Barry! - Barry Burton only being allowed to be awesome in Mercenaries Reunion in RE 5... :'(

I remember that. ;(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed