The Previews/Interviews Thread

Started by ikarop, Jul 05, 2011, 04:57:14 PM

Author
The Previews/Interviews Thread (Read 90,705 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 28, 2013, 03:38:30 PM
QuoteAre there plans to keep working within the Aliens universe in the future?

Not currently but we love the franchise so you'll never know.

Omg.....
What?

WinterActual

This is one of the biggest franchises ever made. If you abandon it - you are a complete moron. To say that you are not interested in future developments involving this franchise is ridiculous.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Oh I thought you were trying to say you would be disappointed that Gearbox might be interested in making another.

WinterActual

Sure  :laugh: I don't care who will make it as long its Aliens related  8)

The Runner

The Runner

Hmmm, which new species?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote"And seeing Lance Henricksen as Bishop!" Pitchford gives in to the pure geeky thrill of it. "Bishop's back! Holy crap! There's Bishop! I'm spending time with Bishop! This is happening! We're making an Aliens story here! A real one!"

WinterActual

WinterActual

Do you have any info on when the Reviews will roll out? I thought SEGA/GBX already sent a review copy to the medias.

Xenomorphine

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 30, 2013, 08:03:28 AM
Quote"And seeing Lance Henricksen as Bishop!" Pitchford gives in to the pure geeky thrill of it. "Bishop's back! Holy crap! There's Bishop! I'm spending time with Bishop! This is happening! We're making an Aliens story here! A real one!"

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p30/ShadowPred/tumblr_mgvfndPbS41s3sn6yo8_250.gif

This... This, right here. I get that it'd be a feel-good moment, but who gets to be in a job like that and reverts to a squealing schoolboy?

Reminds me of that test footage for Anderson's film, where they filmed a Predator blade pretending to cut into an Alien head prop and all you could hear were the people behind the camera virtually orgasming with excitement.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Feb 02, 2013, 01:52:36 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 30, 2013, 08:03:28 AM

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p30/ShadowPred/tumblr_mgvfndPbS41s3sn6yo8_250.gif

This... This, right here. I get that it'd be a feel-good moment, but who gets to be in a job like that and reverts to a squealing schoolboy?

Reminds me of that test footage for Anderson's film, where they filmed a Predator blade pretending to cut into an Alien head prop and all you could hear were the people behind the camera virtually orgasming with excitement.
It's sort of embarrassing. I remember the video demo they released and all Pitchford did was gush and mutter "so cool... awesome."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed