The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,827 times)

FiorinaFury161

KiramidHead

Bought some comic collections: The Flash by Geoff Johns Book Four, New 52 Aquaman Vol 4, and Superman: The Last Son of Krypton.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 07, 2018, 09:11:23 PMAside from one or two things, The Lost World is entirely different from the movie.

In fairness, the first novel is quite wildly different in places.

Huggs

Huggs

Chapstick. Because by God, I needed it. Oh, and some new free-weights. Because I need some more muscle to offset these soft and supple lips I'm sportin' now, thanks to said chapstick.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Mar 07, 2018, 11:56:11 AM
@WB why am I not surprised you heard of that group :laugh:

Maybe i should start a podcast called Reel to Reel Archeology

Corporal Hicks

Added 3 new books to the "to-read" pile at the weekend. I also brought the trades for AvP Three World War and Predators (still waiting for this one to arrive) and just brought Scrubs Season 8 since that's the only one I'm missing from the collection.

FiorinaFury161

Balenciaga (Paris) - aqua colored zip sweatshirt (LOOOVVVEEE this color!)

Now I need to get a Balenciaga hanger :P

Huggs

Huggs

Fury Road and the 300 double feature on Blu-ray. I needed an action fix.

KiramidHead

Snagged a region free copy of Crying Freeman on eBay. Gotta love Mark Dacascos killing people. 8) Also, I ordered the last three volumes of Azzarello's run on Wonder Woman. I've been meaning to finish that story for years now.

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 08, 2018, 08:58:24 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 07, 2018, 09:11:23 PMAside from one or two things, The Lost World is entirely different from the movie.

In fairness, the first novel is quite wildly different in places.

True. The first film followed the overall arc of the book more closely. Lost World just went "another island, more dinos," then threw in animal rights silliness and a random King Kong homage.

Prez

Prez

In the post
Hellboy & The BPRD 1954 Trade
Dredd/Anderson The Deep End Trade
Aliens Defiance Vol 2 Trade
The Art of the Last Jedi
Star Wars The Last Jedi Bluray Steelbook

Arrived today
Justice League Digibook Bluray

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 13, 2018, 04:08:32 AMLost World just went "another island, more dinos," then threw in animal rights silliness and a random King Kong homage.

Hey, I love that random King Kong homage :P

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 13, 2018, 04:08:32 AMSnagged a region free copy of Crying Freeman on eBay. Gotta love Mark Dacascos killing people. 8)

Have you seen a French film called Brotherhood of the Wolf? He never speaks, but he's awesome in that.

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 13, 2018, 09:19:33 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 13, 2018, 04:08:32 AMLost World just went "another island, more dinos," then threw in animal rights silliness and a random King Kong homage.

Hey, I love that random King Kong homage :P

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 13, 2018, 04:08:32 AMSnagged a region free copy of Crying Freeman on eBay. Gotta love Mark Dacascos killing people. 8)

Have you seen a French film called Brotherhood of the Wolf? He never speaks, but he's awesome in that.

Yep, seen it. Completely insane and impossible to classify.

FiorinaFury161

Givenchy - light pink logo rubber slides (very last pair, ironically in my size and half off MSRP! :) )

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Dude, would you stop wasting your money on expensive clothing and spend it all on useless Alien and Predator crap already? :P

Speaking of, I recently bought the Alien Legacy and Alien Quadrilogy DVD box sets for no legitimate reason, seeing as I already own the Alien Anthology Blu-ray set. Well, I say no legit reason, the Legacy set at least does actually have some stuff in it that isn't in the Anthology. But for all intents and purposes I just spent the best part of a tenner on shit I already had :laugh:

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 15, 2018, 02:33:53 PM
Dude, would you stop wasting your money on expensive clothing and spend it all on useless Alien and Predator crap already? :P
For what its worth, I have "Alien3 prop/screen used" on my saved ebay searches! :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed