The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 391,472 times)

Novak 1334

FiorinaFury161

Finally got a new battery for the Macbook. I still have the old one, but not sure if my brother said it was unsafe to use... don't need any of that.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Sep 30, 2016, 05:53:19 PM
Finally got a new battery for the Macbook. I still have the old one, but not sure if my brother said it was unsafe to use... don't need any of that.

My Toshiba laptop has been telling me to change batteries for 3 years now hmmm. I have it connected to the TV so just the laptop's screen doesn't work at times..I should change it soon too lol.

Finally found this on ebay for a decent shipping cost...was the last dead space tpb/comic I needed to complete this great set.

FiorinaFury161

I could not take it anymore. I really, REALLY wanted to watch NFL football. Since we can not afford to pay our DISH bill, I got one of these:

RCA digital antenna

Weird thing is, the channels are in HD and 100% crystal clear. I never got to watch anything on our TV channels in HD before this. Puts the satellite's reception to complete shame! :laugh: We get about 16 channels too, maybe we don't need the DISH Network satellite anymore...

Corporal Hicks

Found this in the second hand section of the Forbidden Planet at Cardiff. Had to pick it up - even if I'm not a massive fan of the film.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Is it literally just the script in published form?

Corporal Hicks

Seems that way from what I've flicked through.

Whiskeybrewer

I think i got that when it first came out. Will have to check through all my stuff lol

Corporal Hicks

Whiskeybrewer

Spent about £35 on comics today, my biggest spend in one go in a long while. I got:

Scooby Apocalypse Issue #4

Doctor Who : Tenth Doctor Year 2 Issues #11 - #14

Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Year 2 Issues #11 - #13

Doctor Who Twelfth Doctor Year 2 Issues #6 - #8

Nostromo

Nostromo

FiorinaFury161

The long awaited new album... Man is it grand. Well worth the wait.

A few long put off masterpieces...

The first (and sadly, last) horror DVD purchase for October's horror movie viewings. KiramidHead, I am officially prepared to take on the quest...
Spoiler

Found it new for 7$ :laugh:
[close]

Also two pairs of black/teal/pink Mitchell & Ness socks for basketball nights. The socks will perfectly match my M&N Vancouver Grizzlies tank tops!

windebieste

I bought this fellow the other day.  He's an average condition figure, missing the usual parts - crest, carapace and tongue parts.  I can live with that as all these pieces are available with ease as reproduction parts.  He was reasonably cheap, too, at US$75:

I nabbed this forlorn chap as well.  He's missing a lot of parts but what's there is very useful to me.  Aside from the tail, the quad appendages, the head and the leg it also has a number of small parts I can use on other figures: Teeth on both jaws are present, the upper tongue half is there and a set of screws that hold the figure together are all very, very welcome.  I can use all of these pieces.   The sale also included the damaged leg not shown in this shot which I can fix by reconstructing the hip joint and use it elsewhere.  All too many useful parts that will spread across multiple figures in my possession for the low, low price of only US$50.50.  BARGAIN! lol:

I also picked up a complete copy of LucasFilm Games 20 year old+ 'Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe' for just AU$10 (around US$7) locally.  So happy about finding this:

Can't wait for this selection of weird junk to arrive!  SOOO EXCITED!!11!!!

-Windebieste.

KiramidHead

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Oct 07, 2016, 10:46:05 PM
The first (and sadly, last) horror DVD purchase for October's horror movie viewings. KiramidHead, I am officially prepared to take on the quest...
Spoiler

Found it new for 7$ :laugh:
[close]

Miramax loves those cheap multiple movie sets. I have one that has Hellraiser 3-8 and all of the Prophecy films on it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed