The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 391,374 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

eBay's been kicking my ass lately. Picked up a bunch of oldschool CD singles to get a hold of some rare remixes/b-sides:
  • "Is This Love" and "Give Me All Your Love" (because it wouldn't be true 80s hair metal if 50% of the songs didn't have the word 'love' in the title) by Whitesnake
  • "Over the Hills and Far Away", "Friday on My Mind" and "Wild Frontier" by Gary Moore

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 31, 2016, 03:44:25 PM
eBay's been kicking my ass lately. Picked up a bunch of oldschool CD singles to get a hold of some rare remixes/b-sides:
  • "Is This Love" and "Give Me All Your Love" (because it wouldn't be true 80s hair metal if 50% of the songs didn't have the word 'love' in the title) by Whitesnake
  • "Over the Hills and Far Away", "Friday on My Mind" and "Wild Frontier" by Gary Moore

You forgot to get "The Deeper The Love" and "Love Aint No Stranger" lol :laugh:

FiorinaFury161

^ Don't forget the Robert Palmer classic "Addicted To Love"!

Armani Collezioni blue casual tee shirt

Also got an Armani Collezioni charcoal grey tee shirt last week at Nordstrom (same as the blue but without the AC logo on the chest). On sale of course ;)

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Mar 31, 2016, 05:15:03 PM

Also got an Armani Collezioni charcoal grey tee shirt last week at Nordstrom (same as the blue but without the AC logo on the chest). On sale of course ;)
What do you work as bro.

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Mar 31, 2016, 09:53:59 PM

What do you work as bro.
I am a mail carrier... Does it matter?

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Mar 31, 2016, 10:00:22 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Mar 31, 2016, 09:53:59 PM

What do you work as bro.
I am a mail carrier... Does it matter?
Yeah your wallet must be massive!

FiorinaFury161

Please remember/know that I purchase these high end designer clothes on the discount racks or outlet websites. There is no way I could afford the actual retail prices! I am a smart shopper ;D

Also my wallet is massively empty until payday lol

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Mar 31, 2016, 10:53:03 PM
Please remember/know that I purchase these high end designer clothes on the discount racks or outlet websites. There is no way I could afford the actual retail prices! I am a smart shopper ;D

Also my wallet is massively empty until payday lol
LOL

426Buddy

426Buddy

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Had to get sacrifice, heard great things about that one. I collected Alchemy #1 and #2 back when they were released, but I missed #3 so I picked that up as well.

Every payday i've been buying a couple issues I don't have, it's been glorious.

FiorinaFury161

I don't think Armani is going to offer the velvet jacket I wanted to get with my leftover tax refund, so I got the following instead:

Giorgio Armani Black Label light blue striped shirt (via ebay of course)

Giorgio Armani/Armani Collezioni wood hangers for jacket, suit and velvet ended hangers (via ebay, 9 pc lot)

From Dr. Hauschka:

Almond Body Cream
Sage Mint deodorant
Eye vitalizer (travel size)
Facial Toner (travel size) FREE! :)
Tinted Day Cream (travel size)
Hydrating Hand Cream (travel size)

From Peace Cereal:
Blueberry Pomegranate Flakes and Clusters (6 box case)
Mango Peach Passion Flakes and Clusters 1 box
Wild Berry Flakes and Clusters 1 box

and best of all...

Spoiler
Became a member of a major model scout agency :D
[close]

future_Tarzan³

i post naked pictures of myself on the internet, it's kinda like modeling.

FiorinaFury161

I'm listening... ;D

While I'm here, got the car oil changed yesterday. Then went to the Armani Collezioni store in Pittsburgh and picked up some Acqua Di Gio. Following that I traveled to Whole Foods Market and picked up some delish fruit, veges and other goods. I seen my cereal was completely gone too.  :'( It's okay tho, my back stock will be replenished by next week.

future_Tarzan³

gotta eat ya veggies!  ;D

FiorinaFury161

^You betcha ;)

I got the Armani hangers and my Dr. Hauschka order today! The Dr. Hauschka order looks glorious, simply awesome. They also gave me extra samples and a travel bottle of the Almond body cream free! :D

As for the hangers, oh man. The nicest hangers I have ever seen or held, this coming from a former apparel retail sales associate! First class in every single way.

I also got this today... Proof the beard is not coming back. ;D

Braun Series 7 790cc electric razor

Gave it a test run on the neck and it is AMAZE. Almost no sound, silky smooth cut and easy to hold. Not to mention clean up is a breeze.

Finally, I ordered this today (via ebay)

Armani Collezioni seafoam pocket square

future_Tarzan³

Bought my ticket for september 21st. Moving from Portland, Oregon to Brooklyn, New York. (westcoast to eastcoast)
super excited and can't wait to start my new job.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed