The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,783 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Tripod adapter for my GoPro and a hotshoe adapter for my DSLR so I can mount the GoPro on the DSLR.

Sozin

Sozin

FiorinaFury161

^ Count me in! (to drive you to the hospital) ;D

The Tears For Fears vintage tour shirt collection grows bigger with tonight's ebay win:

Never seen this design before; it is a women's shirt from the Seeds Of Love tour in 1990/91. Got it for a good price (last second bid), eagerly await it's arrival!

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Black Lagoon on Blu Ray.. Ohhh yeaaah :D

Sozin

Sozin

FiorinaFury161

Arrived in the post today:

QuoteWrite on the road, in the field, and in even in zero gravity. In any climate, in any weather, and in any position, our NASA-approved pen writes clearly and smoothly. Many traditional pens don't even work on an airplane. The Trekker Space Pen's pressurized ink cartridge works upside down, underwater, on wet or greasy surfaces, in extreme temperatures, and even in zero gravity. Includes a key ring and carabiner with breakaway lanyard. Black ink.

Mainly purchased so I have a very reliable pen when delivering the mail. :)

Bloodee Jacob

Yes, I enjoy an interesting variety of shows.

FiorinaFury161

Seattle Seahawks Nike Speed Long Sleeve Performance Shirt

Seattle Seahawks Nike Sweatless Pants

Hopefully they will be here for the NFC Championship game on Sunday! If not, I will be ready nonetheless :D

Nightmare Asylum

Pre-Orders!

[cancerblack]

Lol Fiorina, that pen is so frivolous. :D

I got this:

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Jan 15, 2015, 08:33:21 PM
Lol Fiorina, that pen is so frivolous. :D
Considering it was only 9$ (instead of nearly 40), I thought why not ;D

Sozin

Sozin

Quote from: Shas on Jan 09, 2015, 04:49:26 PM
http://www.grillhouse.se/shop/8596/art96/h9865/25099865-origpic-c41e10.jpg
These arrived today and there's like fifteen f**king pods in the bag. It's going to be hell. :laugh: :'(

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Since the first one I ordered wasn't the color scheme I wanted, I got another (and more than likely last) handmade metallic thread crochet bikini:
Spoiler

The two together:

[close]

edit: The new one was the original color scheme I desired ;D

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jan 15, 2015, 07:21:54 PM
Seattle Seahawks Nike Speed Long Sleeve Performance Shirt

Seattle Seahawks Nike Sweatless Pants

Hopefully they will be here for the NFC Championship game on Sunday! If not, I will be ready nonetheless :D
They arrived ahead of schedule today! Both mfn badass too. Can't wait to wear the entire outfit with my Nike sweatless jacket and one of my rare vintage hats! I will post a pic or two tomorrow in the Pics Of Yourself thread...

Nightmare Asylum

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed