The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 392,863 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Light reflector.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

More Seattle Seahawks Nike swag  8)

Nike Rewind sweatpants (YES, they are women's, but who cares, they can pass as uni-sex)
Nike Seattle Seahawks Hypercool Speed Performance T-Shirt

Seattle Seahawks Nike Speed Performance T-Shirt – Charcoal. I have the longsleeve version too. After wearing it I had to get the tee version for the warmer months. The materials are SO comfortable and cool, I can't wait for next season's designs. It's like a mesh jersey material in the back and is super soft all over.

Also more groceries, gasoline, foot and hand warmers, etc.

EDIT: Re-sub'ed to AVPGalaxy!

Predator Queen

Uhh I can explain.

Corporal Hicks

Is that your pigeon dating game?

I spent far too much at the game shop last night. xD £33 on card sleeves, the new Star Realms expansions and 2 new Star Trek Attack Wing expansions.

RakaiThwei

Bought Aliens: Tribes, for just $5.35!

Kind of disappointed it's not a comic but more of an illustrated story.. Should be an interesting read though!

FiorinaFury161

Something I REALLY didn't want to buy, but since I turned in my taxes and knew that I am going to get penalized (fined)...

A good Health insurance plan.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Feb 20, 2015, 06:53:12 PM
Bought Aliens: Tribes, for just $5.35!

Kind of disappointed it's not a comic but more of an illustrated story.. Should be an interesting read though!

It's a very nice story. Especially for a short one.

I picked up the Titan reprint of the Colonial Marines Technical Manuals, A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawkins and a Star Gazing 2015 book for about £11 last yesterday. Was well shuffed.

Predator Queen

I finally found one in stores.
Also got a set of earphones for cheap.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

My Beloved Brontosaurus by paleontologist and paleo-blogger extraordinaire Brian Switek. It's about the evolution of the dinosaur in pop culture and discusses why dinosaur science matters so much.

[cancerblack]

Now I just have to build and paint it all...

Corporal Hicks

I see that a lot over here. How is the game?

[cancerblack]

It arrives in the post today, so I can't tell you from personal experience what it's like yet - but - from what I've heard and seen it's a quick, fun game with comparatively few broken units/cards. I can tell you that the models are crap material to work with but look nice once they're done, and the terrain is excellent, having worked with both already.

Sozin

Sozin

FiorinaFury161

Here is my birthday present to myself, possibly the rarest vintage hat I own in my collection:

Seattle Seahawks AJD (brand) Quarterback Club #3 (Rick Mirer) snapback:

Also picked up this Vancouver Grizzlies vintage Sports Specialties "Laser" snapback circa 1995:

With these purchases I think I have completed my vintage hat collection.  8) Need to make some youtube vids of the box openings, you'd be surprised how many collectors (including me) love watching them!  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed