The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,516 times)

Rong

Rong

Yeah it's going to be an adventure trying to get the signatures that's for sure, I'll update when I get those two.

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Rong on May 07, 2014, 05:31:40 AM

Gonna try and get it signed by all the cast (lol starting with Cartwright and Skerrit) better hurry up with Harry Dean Stanton and Riddles tho. fav poster (probably wont put it up anywhere haha )

That's fantastic!  8)  Was that poster an exclusive to Australia?

Vickers

Vickers

It's a fan poster but it is very beautiful.

Nightmare Asylum

Some macro filters for my camera (much cheaper than a macro lens, so I figured why not give them a try?) and the Call of Cthulhu RPG book.

Shasvre

Shasvre

So, yeah, ordered this. :D

Nightmare Asylum

Cvalda

Cvalda

FiorinaFury161

Trinity Bowl Gold Pan: the latest in gold panning technology, it has a built in sluice box with chambers in the bottom to make panning 25X more effective than traditional pans. Should've bought this sooner!

Also ordered a mosquito net (for the head/neck) for those damned buggers when prospecting on the streams.

For Mother's Day: I got ma a Spanish lavender plant/tree, glass bottles of mexican Sprite, Coke and Fanta grape sodas (mexico coca-cola companies use sugar and NOT high fructose corn syrup), a bag of butter mints, a gourmet bakery Key Lime pie, and will make a steak dinner with all the fixins. Yes, I will even clean up the kitchen when dinner is done.

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on May 10, 2014, 02:39:55 AM
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-8927086896656_2270_41233895

Looks like a glow-in-the-dark pool filter/smoke detector. You know ... for all those times you experience fires in your pool ... at night.

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on May 10, 2014, 03:03:27 AM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on May 10, 2014, 02:39:55 AM
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-8927086896656_2270_41233895

Looks like a glow-in-the-dark pool filter/smoke detector. You know ... for all those times you experience fires in your pool ... at night.
LOLZ

Ordered another essential mining tool: Estwing Rock Pick (with extended handle)

Darwinsgirl

^^^

Might want to get a pair of safety glasses when using it..in case of splinters.  :) Topographical maps can be handy too. You can get a holster for it to wear on your belt too.

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on May 10, 2014, 03:28:12 PM
^^^

Might want to get a pair of safety glasses when using it..in case of splinters.  :)
My STIHL sunglasses are also OSHA approved safety glasses! :)

^^^
Topographical maps can be handy too.
Working on that (well, a printed verison anyway) the park office emailed one to me with areas highlighted of where I am "allowed" to prospect.

^^^
You can get a holster for it to wear on your belt too.
Already got it (Estwing leather) when my sluice box came in on Thursday!  ;)

Nightmare Asylum

Godzilla tickets x6

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed