The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,342 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Yup, definitely what I gathered from the bits and pieces that I saw. :D

By the way, love the set! It's Harakiri, right? Haven't seen that one yet, but it's on the list.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 03, 2014, 01:03:09 PMBy the way, love the set! It's Harakiri, right? Haven't seen that one yet, but it's on the list.
Yup, one of the few samurai films I have seen. :D

But I must say, this one looks tempting... ;)

Spoiler
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Wow, gorgeous steelbook! :o

It comes with my highest recommendation. Just watched it for the first time and immediately fell in love.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Hey NA when you gonna watch Ran

Nightmare Asylum

When it arrives in the mail. :P

Spoiler
Maybe Monday or Tuesday ;)
[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

;D

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Got this yesterday:

FiorinaFury161

Found the creator of the Sluice Box Angle Indicator and ordered one from him for my sluice box, which should be here by Friday! (sluice box angles are vital in finding certain kinds of gold; be it fine, course, nuggets, etc). Here is a pic of the SBAI:

First Blood

Captain America (1990)

On Blu-ray.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on May 06, 2014, 06:14:00 PM
Captain America (1990)

On Blu-ray.

Rong

Rong

Gonna try and get it signed by all the cast (lol starting with Cartwright and Skerrit) better hurry up with Harry Dean Stanton and Riddles tho. fav poster (probably wont put it up anywhere haha )

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Rong on May 07, 2014, 05:31:40 AM

Gonna try and get it signed by all the cast (lol starting with Cartwright and Skerrit) better hurry up with Harry Dean Stanton and Riddles tho. fav poster (probably wont put it up anywhere haha )

holy

f**king

shit

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Rong on May 07, 2014, 05:31:40 AM

Holy mother of...

That's a spectacular poster. :o

Nightmare Asylum

Yeah, that poster is fantastic. Post some update pics as you collect the signatures!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed