The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 391,365 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Apr 05, 2013, 04:40:50 PM
Dude, same thing with me and Evil Dead. I have not watched any of the clips other than trailers.

Aye, same here. But I did watch that after credits scene, blurry as it was. :-[

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Shasvre on Apr 05, 2013, 04:38:12 PM
Speaking of Hamilton, I heard on the Season 2 commentaries of GoT that both Lena Headey and Peter Dinklage wanted Stellan Skarsgård as Mance Rayder. I could see that working. 8)

Yeah, that could work. I still remember the first time I saw him in a movie (outside Von Triers films) - it was as a Russian bloodthirsty submarine captain in The Hunt For Red October. The man is just cool.

Hey another Mama spoiler; Jamie Lannister has a brother that is as good looking as himself. ;)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Apr 05, 2013, 04:47:38 PMHey another Mama spoiler; Jamie Lannister has a brother that is as good looking as himself. ;)

Him and Chastain are a pretty big reason I'm watching it. ;D

First Blood

Quote from: Eva on Apr 05, 2013, 03:35:36 PM
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/3242/imag0172f.jpg

:)

They had The new Hamilton film with Michael Persbrandt on sale as well, but I couldn't make up my mind whether I should blind-buy it. Shaaasvreee? Have you seen it yet?

HNNGGG. Dat Goldfinger. Unf. 8)

Predator Queen

Thing I have enough bots yet?

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

A bastardised DTV adaptation headlined by Lou "Jaws 3-D" Gossett, Jr?

There's no way it can suck.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Damn you and your remasters, Bowie :P

First Blood

Cvalda

Cvalda

Yessssss >:3 Keel's schizophrenic, paranoid, surreal nightmare opus. Would love an adaptation that sticks closer to the bizarre, black humored intensity of the book.

Predator Queen

First Blood

Thanks. :)

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 09, 2013, 08:16:30 PM
http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/138/567682.jpg

A real page turner. I read it in a single cold ass winters day.

Ahhhh ... back when I could devote a day to whatever the hell I wanted.

Nightmare Asylum

Going to be a little while before I get to read it, but I just ordered The Forever War as per the recommendation of the Space Brothers.

First Blood

Fantastic.

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 10, 2013, 12:30:16 AM
Going to be a little while before I get to read it, but I just ordered The Forever War as per the recommendation of the Space Brothers.

And that is of course backed up by our Space Brothers ™ Quality Assurance Guarantee ®.

As with all other products backed by our Space Brothers ™ Quality Assurance Guarantee ®, we will be requiring a commission equal to 25% of the dollar value of said product.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed