The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 391,385 times)

Pred-man201

separately, i bought 4 one week and then another 4 the next week. Oh and do you know how to show the images on the forum instead of the url?

delsaber8

Quote from: Pred-man201 on Jul 16, 2012, 06:01:06 AM
separately, i bought 4 one week and then another 4 the next week. Oh and do you know how to show the images on the forum instead of the url?
Man I got to pick up some more of them hot toys preds, they are so amazing. As for posting pics inside the reply box instead of url, I have no idea.

Pred-man201

Quote from: delsaber8 on Jul 16, 2012, 06:13:40 AM
Man I got to pick up some more of them hot toys preds, they are so amazing. As for posting pics inside the reply box instead of url, I have no idea.

Yeah, they look really amazing on the internet images, but they look much more amazing in person, you should get more of them, and i cant wait for the prometheus N.E.C.A figures to come out i have to get all of them :)

delsaber8

Quote from: Pred-man201 on Jul 16, 2012, 06:15:43 AM
Quote from: delsaber8 on Jul 16, 2012, 06:13:40 AM

Yeah, they look really amazing on the internet images, but they look much more amazing in person, you should get more of them, and i cant wait for the prometheus N.E.C.A figures to come out i have to get all of them :)
I've been wanting to get more ever since I got the hot toys chopper pred. I am definitely getting those NECA prometheus figures when they come out too.

Pred-man201

yeah they look badass, but i also want to get the queen facehugger but that will take awhile for me to afford it

coolbreeze

A car.  :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Deathbearer

Last thing I bought was some Arby's. Mmm..Arby's.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I also preordered the Blu Ray/DVD combo pack of The Avengers, which grants me a preview of the first 10 minutes of the bonus feature "Marvel Studios: Building A Cinematic Universe". I'll give my thoughts on that in the MCU thread when I watch it :)

First Blood

That's fine trilogy you picked up there, Nightmare.

Groovy. 8)

Shasvre

Shasvre

First Blood

Both Assault on Precinct 13 (1976) and The Proposition (2005) on Blu-ray.

Quote from: Laufey on Jul 21, 2012, 09:44:16 PM
http://oi46.tinypic.com/2eygbo1.jpg

Guh, still have to read that. :-[

Cvalda

Cvalda

A new 40" HDTV and a Blu-ray player from my trusty friends at LG. $418 of home entertainment goodness :P

Now I just need speakers and a new Netflix subscription and I am set ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed