The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 391,390 times)

Xenokiller

The Incredible Hulk movie, my pre Avengers is now complete with Iron Man and cap on my xbox and Iron man 2 and Hulk on DVD and Thor in 3D blu-ray...May 3rd...I feel like a marathon  ;D

zpreds93

zpreds93

i bought dead space 1 and neca necramorph slasher figure off amazon.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Game of Thrones season 1 Bluray ;D i'm planning on rewatching the 1st season before the second one starts 8)

Troy DC Bluray. Was looking at some youtube video's today and i was just amazed how good the fight choreography is in the troy scenes i saw. So i ordered it to give the movie another chance :)

King Rathalos

Just arrived in the mail I'm going to try to watch it over the weekend along with Godzilla and Hercules. I'll buy the rest of the box sets later, for now this one will do. ;D

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: King Rathalos on Feb 25, 2012, 10:18:08 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51gkRkFq2lL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Just arrived in the mail I'm going to try to watch it over the weekend along with Godzilla and Hercules. I'll buy the rest of the box sets later, for now this one will do. ;D

+1 for you cuz of dbzk. i'm busy watching it. Already at the frieza part. Like it a lot tbh ;D story is faster paced and characters are more serious 8) the dbz music is better but the dbzk music grows on you :)

r888

r888

2 of these beautiful fish

Oh yeah

coolbreeze

Nice fish.

Ordered this today:

r888

TheMonolith

Star Wars Widescreen Box Set
Halo Anniversery
Halo 2 Limited Edition

I need to start pacing myself more.

Lie

Lie

Jack Fish

Effectz

Effectz

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Effectz on Mar 03, 2012, 03:37:07 PM

:laugh: :laugh: Guys, seriously, before I read the label on the bag, I thought they were Cinnamon rolls. 

Predator Queen

Quote from: Effectz on Mar 03, 2012, 03:37:07 PM

At first it looked like tacos filled with cheese...

OmegaZilla

TheMonolith

Mine only eats live feeders.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed