E3 Teaser Trailer / Release Window / Official Site + Screenshot

Started by ikarop, Jun 01, 2011, 03:03:03 PM

Author
E3 Teaser Trailer / Release Window / Official Site + Screenshot (Read 68,523 times)

Corporal Hicks

Abe

And next the A:CM it says a name of someone, is that possibly going to be the name the main character or something?

newbeing

Maybe Bishops legs will assist you during combat? Just stick a sentry gun where his torso was and there you go! A mobile sentry unit!

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: newbeing on Jun 02, 2011, 07:26:27 PM
Maybe Bishops legs will assist you during combat? Just stick a sentry gun where his torso was and there you go! A mobile sentry unit!

By the way, the FAQ on the Gearbox forums is very interesting, worth a read if you haven't already.
http://gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=122318

WinterActual

WinterActual

The GBX forums are down, maybe they are applying the new template like DNF section have its own theme :)

EDIT: Nah, false alarm !  :D

Brother

They are, doing maintenance.

Sh0dan

Sh0dan

Server problems ;)

EDIT2: The FAQ. is just the old one updated with the new info. Though I guess some of that may be interesting to new folks. Its not official, but GBX seem happy with it so...

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Vulhala on Jun 02, 2011, 07:55:31 AM
I'm gonna call it right now.

The Marine stuck to the wall in the teaser trailer? Bill Paxton cameo.
Ahem
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jun 01, 2011, 06:39:17 PM
How much you wanna bet the Marine we see in the wall is Hudson?

MrSpaceJockey

:P Not liking the idea too much. If this is post-Alien 3, then I doubt Hudson or Wheresbowsky would've survived. Even if shards of the colony did.

I don't know, its just weird. If Paxton was dragged to the main hive, then that would be right in the processor- the center of the explosion.

Vakarian

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jun 02, 2011, 10:12:32 PM
:P Not liking the idea too much. If this is post-Alien 3, then I doubt Hudson or Wheresbowsky would've survived. Even if shards of the colony did.

I don't know, its just weird. If Paxton was dragged to the main hive, then that would be right in the processor- the center of the explosion.

DONT KILL MAI HOPE PLZ!

Cap. Fitzgerald

I think the Aliens went and relocated to that spot we saw in the trailer and left the Queen until it was all ready, then those three aliens we saw guarding her would have led her to the others but they ran out of time.
If the game plays out like that then Hudson would have been taken to the new hive.
Quote from: I Shadow I on Jun 02, 2011, 10:14:13 PM

DONT KILL MAI HOPE PLZ!
AM OBAMA FITZGERALD, WILL FIGHT TO KEEP HOPE ALIVE

MrSpaceJockey

QuoteI think the Aliens went and relocated to that spot we saw in the trailer and left the Queen until it was all ready, then those three aliens we saw guarding her would have led her to the others but they ran out of time. If the game plays out like that then Hudson would have been taken to the new hive.

That's not a bad idea, and I would be fine with it if they use it. Perhaps there's hope after all.

Hudsons happy faic.

Requiem28

Looks nice and creepy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed