E3 Teaser Trailer / Release Window / Official Site + Screenshot

Started by ikarop, Jun 01, 2011, 03:03:03 PM

Author
E3 Teaser Trailer / Release Window / Official Site + Screenshot (Read 68,527 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jun 01, 2011, 08:38:41 PM
Not liking the name Sephora too much though. If they used a Joseph Conrad reference, that would have absolutely 110% sealed the deal for me. Cmon, AvP3 got the Marlow as a Conrad reference.

... Dude...it is a Conrad reference.

SpaceMarines

Finally, this has happened. The game that brought me to this site, that introduced me to all of you wonderful people, is finally coming. I don't care what some people are saying, I have a great feeling about this. I haven't played much by Gearbox, but what little I have, I've enjoyed thoroughly. Those guys know their shit.

Quote from: ikarop on Jun 01, 2011, 08:05:33 PM
Exciting AVPG exclusive coming up soon!

*bites lip*

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 01, 2011, 10:05:31 PM
Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jun 01, 2011, 08:38:41 PM
Not liking the name Sephora too much though. If they used a Joseph Conrad reference, that would have absolutely 110% sealed the deal for me. Cmon, AvP3 got the Marlow as a Conrad reference.

... Dude...it is a Conrad reference.

Ouch, that was a huge fail.

Njm1983

Sure hope i can get me som'ore that arcturian poon-tang! :laugh:

RagingDragon

Pop quiz, when was A:CM first announced/suspended?  I know it was pre-2003, oldy old...  My friend and I actually wrote a letter to the developers talking about the success of Halo and the necessity for co-op in A:CM.  Then it was cancelled for a few presidential terms.  We credit ourselves :D but regardless, oh the joy.  Joy.

SpaceMarines

I liked how the Alien looked in that trailer. Didn't really notice that fin-tail. What I did notice was the disturbingly feminine shape. Bringing back the old psychosexuality is always good.

Chris!(($$))!

That was a completely different A:CM.

This A:CM was officially announced in 2006.

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 01, 2011, 10:57:55 PM
I liked how the Alien looked in that trailer. Didn't really notice that fin-tail. What I did notice was the disturbingly feminine shape. Bringing back the old psychosexuality is always good.

RUN!!! JUST RUN! DON'T ASK WHY!

King Rathalos

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 01, 2011, 10:57:55 PM

Didn't notice that until now. :o It is pretty disturbing the more I look at it.

SpaceMarines

When I saw that Alien stand up, a smile went across my face, and chill descended my spine.

corporal dwayne hicks

Quote from: I Shadow I on Jun 01, 2011, 07:08:13 PM
I Wonder how the hell the aliens survived in Hadley's hope.
they survived with the power of plot convenience

SpaceMarines

There'll be a good explanation. They got the BSG writers for this.

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: corporal dwayne hicks on Jun 01, 2011, 11:22:30 PM
Quote from: I Shadow I on Jun 01, 2011, 07:08:13 PM
I Wonder how the hell the aliens survived in Hadley's hope.
they survived with the power of plot convenience

I think if a cock roach could survive radiation so could a Xenomorph. Obviously a Xeno may not be able to survive the nuclear blast unless it was far away.

Nelizar The Hybrid

I think I need to buy a whole new shelf of pants....
Wow.. Am I dreaming?  :o

chupacabras acheronsis

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed