Animatronic ALIEN By InnerbreedFX

Started by Innerbreed, May 29, 2011, 09:13:17 PM

Author
Animatronic ALIEN By InnerbreedFX (Read 9,681 times)

Innerbreed

thank you for your comments. i dont have a DeviantArt account but as you mention it, i think i might set one up later this evening. we will see.

i studied the films heavily when i was a child and Giger is one of my childhood inspirations. in fact i knew of his work before i even heard of the Alien franchise. his work is amazing, but you don't need me to tell you that.
His designs mean so much more 'than that shown on screen, and its this that makes the Alien even more inspiring. 

anyway, thank you for subscribing to my channel.
iv started the first phase of the silicone mould. ran out of material at the moment so the next update will be a while.  :-[

other updates will be posted here as well as my FB page at bottom of this post. *innerbreedfx

Innerbreed

Quote from: keeperxiii on Jun 05, 2011, 02:00:52 PM
This looks amazing innerbreed! If you haven't already, you should make a DeviantArt account since it will definitely help you get much more exposition.

Done.... profile under innerbreedfx

frostedone

That is AWESOME! You are really talented at robotics man! Nice job on getting the alien's gums to move like in  the movies too.

Innerbreed

im glad you like it.
another side video of the sculpturing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-rN4VPoAcI#ws

SM

SM

Nice.

Just need to redo the soundtrack on that one with Unchained Melody.  ;D

Innerbreed

Quote from: SM on Jun 07, 2011, 11:47:34 PM
Nice.

Just need to redo the soundtrack on that one with Unchained Melody.  ;D

LOL now that funny.  :D

Innerbreed

ok its been a while since the last update. here is where i am.
Mother mould:

De-moulded and ready for casting:

Urethane resin head cast and ready for fabrication.

Innerbreed

Space Sweeper

Holy shit... nightmare fuel right there.

This project is amazing.

Innerbreed

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 18, 2011, 10:10:50 PM
Holy shit... nightmare fuel right there.

This project is amazing.

thanks. i have more to come.

Innerbreed

I should reach the frontier in about six weeks. With a little luck, the network will pick me up. This is Innerbreed, last Video of this project, signing off. ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXW3CFrGp_o#

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I like how rabidly it moves its lips, showing the gums underneath. Cool feature, reminds me of baboons. Is there a certain reason for your take on the Alien? Is it supposed to be some kind of 'Pre-Alien', maybe the past step in the evolution of the creature?

DragonBossk

Conrgats on making a truly impressive animatronic! I also commend you on seamlessly mixing the 3 alien soundtracks in your last video, probably the best example I've seen of it.

Innerbreed

thanks, i use to produce music so i guess that gave me an edge in the sound design.

glad you like it.

Corporal Hicks

Haha. Read that as magic. xD

In all seriousness though. It looks fantastic.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed