Australian dies after "planking"

Started by scarhunter92, May 16, 2011, 01:08:01 PM

Author
Australian dies after "planking" (Read 1,444 times)

scarhunter92

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-13389207

Hey, this stuff can be funny... but "planking" on a balcony? That's just retarded.

Effectz

Effectz

What an idiot.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Worst trend evaaaahhhh!

Ghostface

Quote from: Pn2501 on May 16, 2011, 01:20:50 PM
Worst trend evaaaahhhh!

I know right? I dont get kids these days. Apparently he was "planking" all the way home. What happened to the good ol' days of calling every girl in your phonebook on the way home from a club and if that didnt work, you'd resort to something that rhymes with planking.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Ghostface on May 16, 2011, 01:46:53 PM
Quote from: Pn2501 on May 16, 2011, 01:20:50 PM
Worst trend evaaaahhhh!

I know right? I dont get kids these days. Apparently he was "planking" all the way home. What happened to the good ol' days of calling every girl in your phonebook on the way home from a club and if that didnt work, you'd resort to something that rhymes with planking.

Hahaha nice!

Stalker

Stalker

I never even heard about 'planking' until this happened. What a stupid fad, what's the point of it?

what a plank.

maledoro

maledoro

Those people are an insult to wood.

Pn2501

Pn2501

you and your dad jokes, that one was actually funny :laugh:

Ghostface

Ghostface

Tired of Planking? Why not try the all new crazes, Pillaring, hypotenuse-ing or circumferencing

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/tomandalex/blog/s3219988.htm

Huol

Huol

Natural selection ain't dead yet.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

We should put these kids to use in something constructive and make a fort out of them. They're clearly crying out for that kind of attention.

RagingDragon

This thread is cash money  ;D 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed