Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 734,879 times)

Terx2

Terx2

Could someone make this my avatar.

and this my sig.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Terx2 on Apr 10, 2012, 06:44:11 AM
http://api.ning.com/files/9obDjK*4z98qkwA11uCLIEGW0f5FxWvgrKXVIrwMqcIPPk*r8D4rT58icT3ZG8Hs3oT3aMA0d6pu8SY5L4qd*Xtu2DseUbaf/Mister_Sinister_Wide560x283.jpg
and this my sig.

If you don't like the slight colour tint I gave to the black in the images, I can just redo it.  I just thought it would look cool.

Rong

Rong

Could someone please make me a Bacon themed signature.

Thanks.

Ron.

Terx2

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Terx2 on Apr 10, 2012, 11:08:03 AM
Quote from: Vickers on Apr 10, 2012, 09:48:11 AM
http://api.ning.com/files/9obDjK*4z98qkwA11uCLIEGW0f5FxWvgrKXVIrwMqcIPPk*r8D4rT58icT3ZG8Hs3oT3aMA0d6pu8SY5L4qd*Xtu2DseUbaf/Mister_Sinister_Wide560x283.jpg
and this my sig.

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh482/geeksposure/MrSinister_Avatar.jpg

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh482/geeksposure/MrSinister_Sig.jpg

If you don't like the slight colour tint I gave to the black in the images, I can just redo it.  I just thought it would look cool.

Thanks that looks cool 8) :)

I'm glad you're happy with it. :) Can you just upload it to your own image hosting account please?  It's not that I mind hosting graphics for other people but I don't have unlimited bandwidth.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Vickers on Apr 10, 2012, 12:14:52 PM
Quote from: Terx2 on Apr 10, 2012, 11:08:03 AM
Quote from: Vickers on Apr 10, 2012, 09:48:11 AM
and this my sig.

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh482/geeksposure/MrSinister_Avatar.jpg

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh482/geeksposure/MrSinister_Sig.jpg

Thanks that looks cool 8) :)

I'm glad you're happy with it. :) Can you just upload it to your own image hosting account please?  It's not that I mind hosting graphics for other people but I don't have unlimited bandwidth.

Of course. I'll take it and put it on my photobucket account. It just may take a few days i've got work to do on other stuff.

Born Of Cold Light

Born Of Cold Light

If it's not too much to ask, would it be alright if someone made a signature in this way with these images?

These two I would prefer to be somewhat centered, though not right in the middle (that image I will mention later):

You can take out the chalkboard-esque surroundings for the first picture (removing if it's possible the Vincentwardfilms.com lettering especially).  For the second one, can you reverse the image so that that it looks like the two aliens are facing each other (the wooly alien would thus be on the right facing left, while the other one would be on the left facing right)?  Also, for the second picture, I would like it only the tap half of the alien be shown so that the picture were larger than if they whole thing were in the signature (nothing below the elbows).

Towards the upper left of the signature (though not hugging it), I would like the crow image in this picture to be placed:

It will obviously have to be shrunken to fit and be smaller than the main images (there are many images of this album cover on Google images of different sizes and somewhat different shadings).  As the crow somewhat blends into the background, it would be a bit difficult to separate the lower wing from the background.  I would actually prefer it if some of the shading around that wing were kept, but that the image of the bird itself was the main focus.

On the other side (to the right of the wooly alien at the very edge of the signature), I would like part of this image:

Besides the black part with the word totally removed from the picture, I would prefer if the owl were taken out as well, so that the image would only be of the trees and the hand (I would like if the image went completely from top to bottom so that the bottom part of the trees looked like they were growing out of the bottom border of the signature, and the top of the highest tree touching the top border.)  It doesn't have to be a straight cut, just one that loops around and cuts out the owl (including the part of the arm that goes through the owl) as well the sky in the upper right of the image (I would prefer if all of the fingers of the hand were present).

In the very center, I would like the cocooned Brett (the one to the left) in this picture:

Besides the figure of Brett himself (the white spots and the darker lumps on his lower right, I might post an image of what I'm specifically talking about late), I would like a little bit of the organic drapes around him, but just a small bit, and make it look like they're kind of drifting off into the background.  Whatever you do, please do not include that big round thing right below him.

Although it does not necessarily have to be all in black and white, I would prefer it if the colors somewhat seemed to fit and blend together somewhat chromatically instead of each having very different hues.  Given all of the pictures, it should be extremely minimalistic in terms of color, and have a stark atmosphere to it.  Given some of the pictures, a general white background, along with the shading around some of the individual pictures, might work best, although if you feel some other color would work better, then please feel free to mention it to me.  Again, I'm looking for something that looks very stark with no lively colors and which has a very decayed atmosphere to it.

Across the top of the signature, somewhat off to the left, I would like the words "We live as we dream; alone."  Across the bottom, somewhat off to the right, I would like the phrase "A grave is a grim horse to ride."

I am well aware that this is a very specific and complex request, and I am very much willing to work with someone to help them, it's just that my graphic arts skills are not good enough for me to do it myself.

Effectz

Effectz

Would you like your eggs sunny side up aswell?

Prime113

Prime113

Oh, man, are you makin some eggs? Yeah, I like mine sunny side up.  :P

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Effectz on Apr 10, 2012, 08:43:04 PM

No i would just like a bacon themed signature please son.

Born Of Cold Light

No, scrambled, with a half a cup of cheese cooked in, sliced mushrooms, bacon bits, and pepper.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Many Angled One on Apr 10, 2012, 09:45:07 PM

No, scrambled, with a half a cup of cheese cooked in, sliced mushrooms, bacon bits, and pepper.

.....Mother of God

Born Of Cold Light

Quote from: Prime113 on Apr 10, 2012, 11:29:01 PM
Quote from: Many Angled One on Apr 10, 2012, 09:45:07 PM

.....Mother of God

I know my tastes are too good.

On topic, I just gave alot of details because some earlier posters were complaining that requests were too broadly explained.  Didn't mean to sound like a demanding ass.

Rong

Rong

Still no bacon themed signature, I do value inefficiency, but can I please have the signature now.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I know it's a bit large, but can someone please re-size it to fit the sig box?

Quote from: Ron Swanston on Apr 12, 2012, 04:38:57 AM
Still no bacon themed signature, I do value inefficiency, but can I please have the signature now.

It takes time to grease up the bacon computer so we can find a bacon sig for you.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed