Thor: The Dark World (2013)

Started by Shasvre, Apr 20, 2011, 05:16:05 PM

Author
Thor: The Dark World (2013) (Read 202,067 times)

viendammage

viendammage

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 24, 2013, 09:04:06 PM
Quote from: Magegg on Nov 24, 2013, 09:00:13 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 24, 2013, 08:53:03 PMBut there's only one badass horse man in the Marvel U.
Sleipnir?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/244/78895-84911-beta-ray-bill.jpg

They need to put this dude in Thor 3.

Beta Ray Bill is the shiz, I just picked up an action figure of him yesterday at a con.  Reading some Walt Simonson Thor and Bill just showed up!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

So what's the title of the track that plays during Frigga's funeral?

Magegg

Magegg

There's something the movies can't explain.

Why if all the Norse mythology has records of the gods history, including Loki being Laufey's son, is available in Earth, why the asgardians seem to have no idea of this? XD I'm sure Ragnarok could come and they would have no idea at all of what's going to happen XD

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Omegazilla on Nov 24, 2013, 09:09:47 PM
So what's the title of the track that plays during Frigga's funeral?

Pretty sure it's 'Into Eternity' :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGPFiRBk-tw#ws

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 24, 2013, 09:04:06 PM
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/244/78895-84911-beta-ray-bill.jpg

They need to put this dude in Thor 3.

I'm sure the audience will be completely receptive of having a Thor with the head of a horse along with the true Thor. They better include Sonichu too.

I'd rather have Valkyrie.

Or any other character that actually makes sense...  ::)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

He's an alien noble enough to lift Thor's hammer. He makes plenty of sense in a universe with pissed off jolly green giants and super strong propaganda tools.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 24, 2013, 09:19:32 PMHe's an alien noble enough to lift Thor's hammer. He makes plenty of sense in a universe with pissed off jolly green giants and super strong propaganda tools.
And he is Thor with a horse head.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

He's an alien with the same outfit and his own hammer. He also has a distinct personality.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Magegg on Nov 24, 2013, 09:20:31 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 24, 2013, 09:19:32 PMHe's an alien noble enough to lift Thor's hammer. He makes plenty of sense in a universe with pissed off jolly green giants and super strong propaganda tools.
And he is Thor with a horse head.

Uh no. He's much more.

Nightmare Asylum

Haven't read anything with Beta Ray Bill in it, but what I've read about him sounds great. I'd love to see him in the next installment.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 24, 2013, 09:23:07 PMHe's an alien with the same outfit and his own hammer. He also has a distinct personality.
They better change his outfit and design to make him look completely different to Thor if they want to include him. It looks very goofy.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

He didn't even wear a Thor-esque outfit until after he was given Stormbreaker.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: RazorSlash on Nov 24, 2013, 10:05:20 PMHe didn't even wear a Thor-esque outfit until after he was given Stormbreaker.
That's fine, just don't give him the Thor costume at all. That's probably something to what comic book readers are much used to, but when people see that they will ask "What the f**k am I watching?" and say "I think Marvel finally jumped the shark".

First Blood

First Blood

You assume too much.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The general public swallowed Thor. If Marvel thinks they swallow the f**kin' Guardians, then they can swallow Beta Ray Bill.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed