Thor: The Dark World (2013)

Started by Shasvre, Apr 20, 2011, 05:16:05 PM

Author
Thor: The Dark World (2013) (Read 202,110 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

I actually enjoyed the last couple of seconds of the after-credits scene more than the mid-credits scene. :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Shas, another odd random question popped into my mind. How were Darcy and Selvig this time around? I really enjoyed both of them in their previous outings.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 01, 2013, 11:03:55 PM
Shas, another odd random question popped into my mind. How were Darcy and Selvig this time around? I really enjoyed both of them in their previous outings.

Hilarious. Darcy even have her own sidekick, which works surprisingly well. :D

I can also tell you that the Stan Lee cameo is connected to Selvig. ;)

Nightmare Asylum

Fantastic :D

Eva

Eva

What's this... it's already out in Sweden as well...?

Damn... I called my friends in Elsinore and asked them to be ready for Shas to invade one of our theaters again... :D

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Nov 02, 2013, 12:09:19 AMDamn... I called my friends in Elsinore and asked them to be ready for Shas to invade one of our theaters again... :D

So, is your avatar a reaction shot when you realized you're not getting it earlier? ;D

Nightmare Asylum

THOR: THE DARK WORLD Already Passes $100 Million Worldwide

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=89482#owGKO4UTQHAhRohe.99

That was fast :D

genocyber

genocyber

He was always my favorite Avenger.
Thor > Captain America > Iron Man > Hulk > the other two

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Shasvre on Nov 02, 2013, 07:36:42 AM
Quote from: Eva on Nov 02, 2013, 12:09:19 AMDamn... I called my friends in Elsinore and asked them to be ready for Shas to invade one of our theaters again... :D

So, is your avatar a reaction shot when you realized you're not getting it earlier? ;D

No, this is me realizing we might not get a shirtless Chris Hemsworth in this movie like we did in the first one. :D

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Eva on Nov 03, 2013, 11:36:51 PM
No, this is me realizing we might not get a shirtless Chris Hemsworth in this movie like we did in the first one. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npvJ9FTgZbM#ws

1:37... you're in luck :D

Eva

Eva

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Nov 03, 2013, 11:36:51 PM
Quote from: Shasvre on Nov 02, 2013, 07:36:42 AM

Don't worry, he's shirtless. :laugh:

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Shasvre on Nov 03, 2013, 11:55:09 PM
Don't worry, he's shirtless. :laugh:

And I'll watch it in 3D now. :D

Magegg

Magegg

Just watched it. I was entertained, but the final battle was very lame. I still prefer the first movie  ::)

blood.

blood.

I went in not expecting much, came out feeling like I got even less, it felt like it had potential, it was just extremely limited in it's execution, it felt sort of empty... the first one felt similar, but it still made for light entertainment, at least they had that ice battle to showcase Thor's skills, this one he's just... running around, hits a few people with very generic moves, pwns a walking rock in a cheap overused gag that's been spoiled in the trailers anyway, then runs around the rest of the movie doing sweet FA until the very underwhelming finale. The bad guy sucked and was very unconvincing, I never once felt like he was a legit threat, nor did I feel that the power of the liquid thingy was something to be worried about, it was only something to be thinking about because the movie said so... The problem with movies is, execution speaks louder then actions or words. An alien race invading is only as dramatic as the director's ability to create drama, otherwise you're just left sitting there thinking, oh look that ship is invading, that's no good, let's wait for the good guys to do something about that... and the director didn't deliver. Darcy stole the show. Thor 1 was better. Bring back arrogant battle craving pre exile Thor. He can still be good or whatever, but at least give him that brash character... The culture clash was the best part of thor 1 imo, we need more of that. Also with each movie I feel they depower him more and more.

Spoiler
The captain america cameo was a glimmer of greatness in an otherwise dull movie
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed