Thor: The Dark World (2013)

Started by Shasvre, Apr 20, 2011, 05:16:05 PM

Author
Thor: The Dark World (2013) (Read 202,096 times)

First Blood

First Blood

:laugh:

Speaking of...your sig looks a lot like Bruce Campbell.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 30, 2013, 06:05:27 PM
:laugh:

Speaking of...your sig looks a lot like Bruce Campbell.

Yeah, he does. More than he looks like the actual Samurai Cop, at least. :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Planning a Thor, The Avengers, and Thor: The Dark World marathon with some friends for next Friday 8)

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 30, 2013, 07:24:52 PM
Planning a Thor, The Avengers, and Thor: The Dark World marathon with some friends for next Friday 8)

going to go out on a limb here and say i thought the dark world was better than both of them. your in for one hell of a day

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 30, 2013, 07:24:52 PM
I'd like to be your friend  :(

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

Just saw a TV spot and Malekith's voice sounded f**king crazy.

Alien³

Alien³

Just got back from seeing this. It was so much fun! Phase 2 is getting better and better!

Spoiler
So many great moments, a personal favourite is the Captain America cameo and what an awesome after credit sequence! Oo Oo! And I was so pleased Loki had such a large role. See kids this is what happens when you don't watch trailers. It was like Christmas.
[close]

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

Quote from: Alien³ on Oct 30, 2013, 11:28:33 PM
Just got back from seeing this. It was so much fun! Phase 2 is getting better and better!

Spoiler
So many great moments, a personal favourite is the Captain America cameo and what an awesome after credit sequence! Oo Oo! And I was so pleased Loki had such a large role. See kids this is what happens when you don't watch trailers. It was like Christmas.
[close]

Spoiler
when thor had his hand chopped off by loki i was like  :o but then.... i loved pretty much everything about this. malekith was a great villian, very threatening
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Bat Chain Puller

Just saw a picture of ...

Spoiler
The Collector ...

Spoiler
All I can say is he looks like ...

Spoiler
A combination of these two guys.
[close]
[close]
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Oct 31, 2013, 09:59:48 PM
Just saw a picture of ...

Spoiler
The Collector ...

Spoiler
All I can say is he looks like ...

Spoiler
A combination of these two guys.
[close]
[close]
[close]
Pretty much. :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

This will be interesting. :D

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Had a lot of fun with this one. Hiddleston steals the show. He just keeps getting better and better... Malekith is underdeveloped and you can tell a good chunk of scenes were cut out. That being said, it's easily in my top 3 of solo MCU movies.

Thor - 7.5/10
Thor 2 - 8.5/10

Spoiler
dat f**king ending mang thor 3 omg
[close]
Spoiler
dat cap murrika cameo my sides died
[close]
Spoiler
frigga's funeral is f**king top tier
[close]
Spoiler
the bonus scenes are awesome
[close]

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Oct 31, 2013, 11:02:25 PMHad a lot of fun with this one. Hiddleston steals the show. He just keeps getting better and better... Malekith is underdeveloped and you can tell a good chunk of scenes were cut out. That being said, it's easily in my top 3 of solo MCU movies.

Thor - 7.5/10
Thor 2 - 8.5/10
Mmmmhhh... If this is even better than Thor, then it will be on my Top 3 list too, for sure! (because Thor 1 is in it) :D Can't wait until Sunday to go watch it ^^

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed