Thor: The Dark World (2013)

Started by Shasvre, Apr 20, 2011, 05:16:05 PM

Author
Thor: The Dark World (2013) (Read 202,075 times)

genocyber

genocyber

So many Loki posters. Why is there none for Heimdall?

Magegg

Magegg

Is it because he's black??

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: genocyber on Sep 14, 2013, 04:35:32 AM
So many Loki posters.

The ad campaigners know good bait when they have it.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote"Joss came in to save our lives a couple of times," laughs the director. "We had a major scene that was not working on the page at all in London, and he basically got airlifted in, like a SWAT team or something. He came down, rewrote the scene, and before he got back to his plane I sort of grabbed him and said, 'And this scene and this scene?' And he rewrote two other scenes that I thought had problems. Then finally we let go of him, he took off again, and we shot the scenes; and they were just much better and much lighter on their feet. Much more fun, much more surprising than what we had been trying to do. I can relate to guys who come out of the TV world, since that's where I come from. And being able to land and work and solve a problem quikcly... I really was grateful."

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=87241

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Shasvre on Sep 18, 2013, 06:58:48 PM
Quote"Joss came in to save our lives a couple of times," laughs the director. "We had a major scene that was not working on the page at all in London, and he basically got airlifted in, like a SWAT team or something. He came down, rewrote the scene, and before he got back to his plane I sort of grabbed him and said, 'And this scene and this scene?' And he rewrote two other scenes that I thought had problems. Then finally we let go of him, he took off again, and we shot the scenes; and they were just much better and much lighter on their feet. Much more fun, much more surprising than what we had been trying to do. I can relate to guys who come out of the TV world, since that's where I come from. And being able to land and work and solve a problem quikcly... I really was grateful."

Joss to the rescue!

ace3g

ace3g

Quote from: Requiem28 on Sep 18, 2013, 07:21:48 PM
Quote from: Shasvre on Sep 18, 2013, 06:58:48 PM

Joss to the rescue!

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

So f**king based.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Nightmare Asylum

Very much looking forward to seeing more of Sif this time. :)

genocyber

genocyber

That second poster looks pretty terrible photoshop. I kind of wish they'd show off some cleavage to these women.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: genocyber on Sep 20, 2013, 12:02:53 AMThat second poster looks pretty terrible photoshop. I kind of wish they'd show off some cleavage to these women.
They could be stabbed in the chest.

genocyber

genocyber

Quote from: Magegg on Sep 20, 2013, 12:13:46 AM
Quote from: genocyber on Sep 20, 2013, 12:02:53 AMThat second poster looks pretty terrible photoshop. I kind of wish they'd show off some cleavage to these women.
Never was a problem in the comics.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm more interested in Darcy's cleavage, TBH.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: genocyber on Sep 20, 2013, 02:36:16 AM
Quote from: Magegg on Sep 20, 2013, 12:13:46 AM
Never was a problem in the comics.
Then you are against that?

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 20, 2013, 03:11:07 AM
I'm more interested in Darcy's cleavage, TBH.

muh nigguh

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed