Thor: The Dark World (2013)

Started by Shasvre, Apr 20, 2011, 05:16:05 PM

Author
Thor: The Dark World (2013) (Read 202,079 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

f**king NA man, bursting everyone's bubble wanting it to be real. AUGH!

Nightmare Asylum

Spoiler tagged it, but I'm pretty sure I remember reading that in some article posted in this thread :P

If not, then maybe I made it up without realizing it. :D

Aspie

Aspie

y u do dis NA? ;-;

Magegg

Magegg

Re-uploaded leaked footage

http://vk.com/video-28416224_165779394

Shasvre

Shasvre

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=85463

QuoteIMAX Corporation and Marvel Entertainment, a division of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS), today announced that Marvel's Thor: The Dark World, starring Chris Hemsworth, will be digitally re-mastered into the immersive IMAX® 3D format and released into IMAX® 3D theatres internationally beginning Oct. 30.

"Like all the dynamic Marvel characters, Thor has developed a massive global following, and we look forward to moviegoers experiencing this highly anticipated next chapter in IMAX 3D," said Greg Foster, CEO of IMAX Entertainment and Senior Executive Vice President, IMAX Corp. "We're excited to continue to build on our flourishing partnership with Marvel and Disney with this iconic property."

"All the nine realms will be stunningly displayed when Thor: The Dark World arrives in IMAX 3D," said Dave Hollis, Executive Vice President, Theatrical Exhibition Sales and Distribution, The Walt Disney Studios. "We continue to have great success with IMAX and are thrilled to once again work with them to bring the Marvel Universe to life in this premium format."

The IMAX release of Marvel's Thor: The Dark World will be digitally re-mastered into the image and sound quality of The IMAX 3D Experience®with proprietary IMAX DMR®(Digital Re-mastering) technology. The crystal-clear images, coupled with IMAX's customized theatre geometry and powerful digital audio, create a unique environment that will make audiences feel as if they are in the movie.

Aspie

Aspie

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=29183

LOL,

just drop the Loki stuff already.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

They mention Hopkins being in those as well. I'm okay with more Odin-Loki scenes.

ace3g

RazorSlash

Magegg

Magegg

There will be a Mickey Disneysson hiiden in Asgard?  :o

Shasvre

Shasvre

Nightmare Asylum

The Elves' spaceship looks great, and I'm really looking forward to seeing Heimdall not posted at the gate 24/7.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I'm digging Malekith's look in these new shots. The guy looks genuinely creepy. :)

Best Empire cover in a while and better than any of the MCU posters so far. :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Shasvre on Aug 23, 2013, 11:54:15 AM

Now this, this is really good.

I cannot wait to see Eccleston in action. He's such a wonderful actor.

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Omegazilla on Aug 23, 2013, 03:36:48 PM
Quote from: Shasvre on Aug 23, 2013, 11:54:15 AM

Now this, this is really good.

I cannot wait to see Eccleston in action. He's such a wonderful actor.

Dat Giger Elf. Darkside Legolas in full effect. I hope his personality is unique and memorable.

Quote from: Shasvre on Aug 23, 2013, 02:17:59 PM

Best Empire cover in a while and better than any of the MCU posters so far. :)

Not far removed from:

Which I love (and still love despite the twist) ... Loki's being a bit more painterly and un-cluttered.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed