Thor: The Dark World (2013)

Started by Shasvre, Apr 20, 2011, 05:16:05 PM

Author
Thor: The Dark World (2013) (Read 202,094 times)

First Blood

First Blood

Portman can't be arsed to do anymore anyways. Might as well cut your losses, and use actresses who care. Like the lovely Jaimie Alexander.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

And bring in Amora the Enchantress.

Played by January Jones.  :P

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: Exhausted Nihilist on Apr 23, 2013, 07:02:39 PMAnd bring in Amora the Enchantress.
No hopes on this. I think the MCU eventually be rebooted one or two times in order to embrace the most characters and storylines. We will have some good 20 years with it onwards.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 23, 2013, 06:47:12 PM
Quote from: Blacklabel on Apr 23, 2013, 04:30:53 PM
If the rumours about Natalie Portman not wanting to do more of these flicks are true....

Jane might get "offed".  :P

Good.  She's a drain on the budget for very little payoff.

Indeed. That one image used of her for the Avengers must have cost millions  :o

Nightmare Asylum

I really like Jane, honestly. But if Natalie Portman doesn't want to commit then by no means is she necessary. Use the money elsewhere, and heck, you can even make a pretty interesting story out of her death

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Magegg on Apr 23, 2013, 07:37:05 PM
Quote from: Exhausted Nihilist on Apr 23, 2013, 07:02:39 PMAnd bring in Amora the Enchantress.

No hopes on this. I think the MCU eventually be rebooted one or two times in order to embrace the most characters and storylines. We will have some good 20 years with it onwards.

:'(

ace3g

ace3g

Loki is the first villain lately that doesn't need to escape from a glass room...instead he is let out by the hero, lol

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 23, 2013, 05:13:54 PM
If all it takes to bring Ragnarok into these movies some day is you agreeing with Aspie then by all means keep it going.

Tremors-sucks.

Spoiler
You have a choice to make now :3
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Last I checked my name isn't Bjørn Half-hand.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 24, 2013, 01:32:28 AM
Last I checked my name isn't Bjørn Half-hand.

Deflecting only pushes Ragnarok away.

Nightmare Asylum

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 24, 2013, 01:36:23 AM

-__________________________________-

KirklandSignature

Why no Algrim?will they show in future trailer? Or is he not major enough character?

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 23, 2013, 04:08:16 PM
Quote from: Shasvre on Apr 23, 2013, 03:05:09 PM
And does anyone else think...

Spoiler
...that they are actually going to kill off Jane in this?
[close]

Ya'know, maybe...it does make sense both from a storytelling and real world perspective.

Anyways, still really loving the trailer. Lots of interesting things going on. Definitely my most anticipated superhero movie this year.

I don't think it would make sense. We see the beginning of Thor and Jane's romance, in the second film we should see the development, not the end.
There was not enough time to empathize with the character or for Thor to actually have sex develop a solid romance with her, to see them as a couple.

There are rumors of them killing Pepper Potts in Iron Man 3, and now they say the same for Foster; I don't think they both will die. But yes, it looks like Foster is going to be killed... Just not that well justified. And yes, I hate Portman for her little professionalism; if she hates making superhero movies, then why she signed a contract for several movies?

I wonder if Thor will fall in love with Jane's geeky friend instead.

I would  ;)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Did I miss something here or when did Portman say she hates making superhero movies? As far as I know, she was upset that Patty Jenkins left, but that's all.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed