Thor: The Dark World (2013)

Started by Shasvre, Apr 20, 2011, 05:16:05 PM

Author
Thor: The Dark World (2013) (Read 202,098 times)

ScardyFox

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

Girls girls you're both pretty
Aspie stop being a troll, seriously I mean do you have nothing better to do?
Thor is a hero, TDW will prove that tenfold

Ruadh

Ruadh

Yes, please, both of you shut your mouths.

Though, I'm thinking it's either the same person, or they are friends outside of the forum as well.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: Ruadh on Mar 14, 2013, 11:29:06 PM
Yes, please, both of you shut your mouths.

Though, I'm thinking it's either the same person, or they are friends outside of the forum as well.

No and double no.

Ruadh

Ruadh

Then quit lickin' each others' heinies already.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Ruadh on Mar 14, 2013, 11:33:43 PM
Then quit lickin' each others' heinies already.

We were discussing Thor, so we were on topic until YOU showed up.

Ruadh

Ruadh

Right. And then went into the same exact gif/youtube off you guys ALWAYS do. If anything, my interruption cut it short. I'd love to think that was my fault.

Aspie

Aspie

...in regards to the abiity/legitimacy of Thor.

And since this is a Thor thread... technically we were being forum-law abiding citizens.

KirklandSignature

Well out of the avengers, It's hard to say who's the better hero. Mad people died when the hammer drones attacked and I'm sure the destroyer killed people too. Captain America would be my choice because he saved the world from those world ending nuke type weapons from red skulls bomber.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: Aspie on Mar 14, 2013, 11:39:27 PM

And since this is a Thor thread... technically we were being forum-law abiding citizens.

Technically. Yes.

Aspie

Aspie

We're upstanding citizens, damn it.

Ruadh

Ruadh

Yes, I'm sure the same Sandler youtube video and gif fighting you guys always do are completely on topic. Just own up to your routine at least. I know you're a troll, but it's not impossible to respect you a little bit if you at least own up to your behavior.

That's all I have to say on the matter. if you want to continue to defend your actions, you're doing so to deaf ears.

Quote from: ScardyFox on Mar 14, 2013, 11:40:17 PM

Technically. Yes.

And you're honestly no better. Once in a while I start to think better of you, but the two of you make it really easy to not bother logging in here.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: Aspie on Mar 14, 2013, 11:41:29 PM
We're upstanding citizens, damn it.

With a 25 year history of reading Thor. Sometimes I like to talk about him... in serious light or other.

Quote from: Ruadh on Mar 14, 2013, 11:43:18 PMAnd you're honestly no better. Once in a while I start to think better of you, but the two of you make it really easy to not bother logging in here.

Thats your prerogative - I have no bearing on what you do. And honestly, if you're going to get that bothered over literally nothing perhaps you should take a break in logging in. Your choosing of words is ridiculous.

Ruadh

Ruadh

You're probably right, since I enjoy just discussing movies rather than having to come on here and see the two of you playing grabass day in and day out. My point is, it's getting pointless in even bothering since MAYBE I'll find a post about some news or some such if I go enough pages back, sifting through all your nonsense. It's wonderful that you have such a rapport, but why can't you cut it short once in a while? That's why, when it just BEGINS with a couple of youtube links...it's f*cking annoying.

I'm not continuing any further, but any time either of you pull this act, I'll simply report it to the moderator, and leave it be. it'd be nice if anyone else joins me, but maybe one of us will actually get dealt with if I squeak enough.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed