Thor: The Dark World (2013)

Started by Shasvre, Apr 20, 2011, 05:16:05 PM

Author
Thor: The Dark World (2013) (Read 202,108 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

He's Superman. He even wears the cape. :o

Ruadh

Ruadh

Well, I'm referring to how Brando would often want cue cards on set, or on co-stars, or had his lines written on his hands etc.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: ace3g on Jan 31, 2013, 05:07:58 PM

I like that it's now those circle things that are pinning the cape to the suit.

Nightmare Asylum

I could have sworn they always did that...

Ruadh

Ruadh

almost...

Nightmare Asylum

Ahh, ok. So this time there's no extra layer between the circle and the cape.

Ruadh

Ruadh

And his armor is even closer to his dad's than it was in Avengers.

Nightmare Asylum

Speaking of Odin, I'm very excited to see what his new armor looks like (assuming it changes). Loki's, too.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Same here. I would be surprised if they can top Loki's suit from The Avengers though.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 01, 2013, 03:09:04 PM
Same here. I would be surprised if they can top Loki's suit from The Avengers though.

Yeah, that suit was excellent. I'd be kind of cool to see them go in an entirely new direction this time, perhaps much messier and dirtier reflecting his current state after The Avengers.

Ruadh

Ruadh

I keep reading in comments etc that people are expecting Loki to switch sides in the end and help Thor win the day...but I have no such expectation. I actually expect him to get much worse.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 01, 2013, 03:11:10 PMYeah, that suit was excellent. I'd be kind of cool to see them go in an entirely new direction this time, perhaps much messier and dirtier reflecting his current state after The Avengers.

Asgardian prison suits would be cool, I guess. :laugh:

I'm very excited to see what Algrim/Kurse will look like as well.

Quote from: Ruadh on Feb 01, 2013, 03:12:24 PM
I keep reading in comments etc that people are expecting Loki to switch sides in the end and help Thor win the day...but I have no such expectation. I actually expect him to get much worse.

I'm not really sure what I expect, but that's definitely something I would want to happen.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Ruadh on Feb 01, 2013, 03:12:24 PM

That would be beating a dead horse IMO. It's time for neutrality or redemption. Do something different from what has been done in the comics. :)

Nightmare Asylum

Yeah, I'd love to see Loki redeem himself at some point. I could see him having to fight alongside Thor in this film, but at the moment I think they're still seeing how far down the rabbit hole he can go though.

I do really want to see him and Thanos go at it in a battle of words at some point.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Feb 01, 2013, 03:14:59 PMThat would be beating a dead horse IMO. It's time for neutrality or redemption. Do something different from what has been done in the comics. :)

I don't know, he could certainly be much more evil than he was in The Avengers. It doesn't feel like he's gone totally dark yet.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed