Thor: The Dark World (2013)

Started by Shasvre, Apr 20, 2011, 05:16:05 PM

Author
Thor: The Dark World (2013) (Read 202,059 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Unless it was in the plans from the beginning ;)

Some set pics/videos.

Ruadh

Ruadh

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Oct 22, 2012, 01:46:00 PM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Oct 22, 2012, 01:25:41 PM
I still think Jane Foster should turn out to be Enchantress, which means they could easily recast by making it so Natalie Portman was just a disguise.

It'd feel like a shitty twist shoehorned in to recast her.

I concur. Even if it was planned. It'd be just fine to have a whole separate character to be a whole separate character.

Nightmare Asylum

So, in the comics, Jane and Enchantress are entirely different people? I've seen the rumor that they are the same in the movies thrown around so much that I thought they had some connection at least.

Ruadh

Ruadh

Enchantress was Amora, who was from Asgard. She was originally sent by Odin to eliminate Jane, seen as a distraction by the allfather. ANd of course she's yet another lady who is in love with Thor.

I guess there's a new one now who is someone else given magic stuff by Loki.

Nightmare Asylum

Ahh, cool. Thanks. That could be interesting to see on screen (though it could wind up painting Odin in too bad a light).

Ruadh

Ruadh

I assume they wouldn't bother with that, and probably just have her connection to Loki instead. If Jane is done in, I would think Enchantress would be the way to go.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 22, 2012, 01:49:18 PM
Unless it was in the plans from the beginning ;)

Pretty sure it's not.

It wouldn't be out of character for her though, to seduce Thor by means of trickery.

Ruadh

Ruadh

I can see that point, but it'd also probably piss off the audience. If she's posing as Jane Foster, it'd most likely not be THE Jane Foster, meaning the character in the first movie is still the real one.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

I say again. Kill her and develop Thor's true relationship in the Lady Sif. They could just pull a RKT and close the chapter that way.

Quote from: Ruadh on Oct 22, 2012, 03:26:35 PM
I can see that point, but it'd also probably piss off the audience. If she's posing as Jane Foster, it'd most likely not be THE Jane Foster, meaning the character in the first movie is still the real one.

I guess they could have Enchantress kill Jane, and take her identity at some point.

Ruadh

Ruadh

SHe could pose as Jane without killing her too.

Either way, Portman is still working.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Potential spoilers here, read at your own risk.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=69111

Ruadh

Ruadh

YES!

Spoiler
Totally called it on the trek with Jane.
[close]

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Called it as well. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed