Thor: The Dark World (2013)

Started by Shasvre, Apr 20, 2011, 05:16:05 PM

Author
Thor: The Dark World (2013) (Read 202,028 times)

Magegg

Shasvre

Shasvre

More set photos.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=67041

Spoiler

[close]

Can't wait for Hemsworth to show up on set. It's gonna be interesting to see if and how the suit have changed from The Avengers.

KirklandSignature

Has it been revealed who the participants are in this introductory war/battle scene? Is it between higher realms or entities from Earth?

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Sep 11, 2012, 11:06:26 AM
More set photos.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=67041

Spoiler

[close]

Can't wait for Hemsworth to show up on set. It's gonna be interesting to see if and how the suit have changed from The Avengers.

That Game of Thrones influence is strong. ;D

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Blacklabel on Sep 11, 2012, 02:18:37 PM"generic fantasy armour" x 200.

I like it. The bad guys reminds me a bit of the good old Chaos Warriors from WHFB. 8)

Master

Master

Who`s pizza-face?

Ruadh

Ruadh

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Sep 11, 2012, 01:46:25 PM
Has it been revealed who the participants are in this introductory war/battle scene? Is it between higher realms or entities from Earth?

Is it known for sure that this is an introductory battle scene?

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Ruadh on Sep 11, 2012, 03:08:47 PM
Quote from: KirklandSignature on Sep 11, 2012, 01:46:25 PM

Is it known for sure that this is an introductory battle scene?

I read/hear that this was an intro scene. but I might be talking out of my azz. I LOVE movies that start off with a huge battle. It's a sci-fi element that I think sets the tone for any worthy movie. I can imagine two higher realm forces duking it out and Thor comes in with this usual dramatic lightning storm entrance and starts hammering away at foes.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: Laufey on Sep 11, 2012, 02:37:29 PM
Quote from: Blacklabel on Sep 11, 2012, 02:18:37 PM"generic fantasy armour" x 200.

I like it. The bad guys reminds me a bit of the good old Chaos Warriors from WHFB. 8)

Different strokes for different folks.. i wish there was some more imagination behind it... Pizza face looks really weird/cool though :P

Shasvre

Shasvre

ace3g

ace3g

This pic made me laugh, like "Damn bro you sexy" and some Agent Smith "Me Me Me....Me To"

Looks like he will have some braids in his hair this time around

You can see Volstagg in this one, now trying to find first pic  of Chuck as Fandral

you can find a lot of the pics in better quality here:

http://www.justjared.com/2012/09/11/chris-hemsworth-thor-2-begins-filming-first-set-pics/

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: ace3g on Sep 11, 2012, 05:00:08 PMLooks like he will have some braids in his hair this time around

Yup, and it's looking good. I'm digging the suit as well, it goes well with the style of the movie.

First Blood

First Blood

The new suit is looking pretty good.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Yes, new suit!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed