Thor: The Dark World (2013)

Started by Shasvre, Apr 20, 2011, 05:16:05 PM

Author
Thor: The Dark World (2013) (Read 202,071 times)

Ruadh

Ruadh

Well...she's in it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Yup, they should keep Jane as Thor's love interest, but bring in Beta Ray Bill so Sif has someone as well. :)

Ruadh

Ruadh

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 22, 2012, 04:57:59 PM
Yup, they should keep Jane as Thor's love interest, but bring in Beta Ray Bill so Sif has someone as well. :)

Come on man...Sif can do WAY better than that.

And as far as how love stories are written...there needs to be conflict, and separation. Sif is a perfect way to get that. Enchantress as well.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Skarsgård will be back as Erik Selvig.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Riddic33/news/?a=62521

Quote"I will try to combine Thor 2 which starts in August and goes to the end of December with the new Lars Von Trier film."

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Nice!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Excellent! Really liked him in the past two movies, despite having a tiny role in The Avengers. Glad he's sticking around.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Would be great if Jane and Selvig got the chance to visit Asgard in this. Maybe him and Thor could continue their drinking game? :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yeah, humans on Asgard would be great to see. Flip the whole "fish out of water" aspect of the first movie around.

And yeah, they need to continue their game on Asgard :D Just make sure Walk is still playing in the background :P

Shasvre

Shasvre

And it would be awesome to see Odin or any of the other asgardians interact with regular humans. Or maybe a scene with Sif and Jane. I can't imagine Sif being too happy about this new girl that stole Thor from her.

And if possible, I would like to see the scene that was cut from the first movie, where Fandral is putting the moves on Darcy. :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Its been a while since I've watched Thor's deleted scenes...I think now I want to go see them again :D

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Laufey on Jun 28, 2012, 04:26:10 PM
And if possible, I would like to see the scene that was cut from the first movie, where Fandral is putting the moves on Darcy. :laugh:

I actually liked the Darcy character. Particularly her constantly evolving mispronunciations of Mjölnir.  :laugh: Though a long shot, I'd like to see her in future Thor/Marvel films as well.

That scene wasn't in the home video extras? Where did you hear about it Laufey?

Shasvre

Shasvre

It was in the script. More or less the only thing that was cut and didn't end up among the deleted scenes.

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jun 28, 2012, 04:38:51 PM

I actually liked the Darcy character. Particularly her constantly evolving mispronunciations of Mjölnir.  :laugh: Though a long shot, I'd like to see her in future Thor/Marvel films as well.

That scene wasn't in the home video extras? Where did you hear about it Laufey?

I really agree, Darcy was a quite ditz in the film, I enjoyed what little time her character had and hope she comes back.

I also really hope in this Loki gets decent screen time, just because he was the big bad in The Avengers and original Thor doesn't mean they should lay off him in this.

Shasvre

Shasvre

No need to worry about that, from what we've heard, he'll have plenty to do in this. Facing Odin's wrath and trying to made up for his evil deeds among other things. And there have also been hints of him and Thor teaming up against the villain this time.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

And it would be awesome to see Odin or any of the other asgardians interact with regular humans. Or maybe a scene with Sif and Jane. I can't imagine Sif being too happy about this new girl that stole Thor from her.

Totally agree.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed