The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 471,038 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Same here. I don't get HBO. ;)

EEV2650

EEV2650

I've havent had the chance to watch the new episode yet. Reading this thread though made me youtube the bath scene. Brigette's got a banging backside  :laugh: and that speech of Jaime's  8)

First Blood

First Blood

Brienne looked gorgeous. Half of Westeros must be high on Milk of the Poppy if they think she is ugly.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 30, 2013, 05:22:05 AM
Brienne looked gorgeous. Half of Westeros must be high on Milk of the Poppy if they think she is ugly.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AdaptationalAttractiveness

8)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I've been saying this for months!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8ys8-sF1NU#

First Blood

EEV2650

EEV2650

Ok. I couldnt resist. I've been youtubing scenes from episode 5. God that scene with Tywin, Tyrion, and Cersei was so good.

Vepariga

Vepariga

I think im the only person that doesnt like Ygritte. I find her annoying.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

>:I

Vepariga

Vepariga

:-X nehehe..

Eva

Eva

Just watched episode 5 - wow.

Here I thought the Jon/Ygritte scenes would be the most memorable from this episode, but then we had the long scene with Jamie and Brienne and they knocked it out of the ballpark. Loved it - one of the best episodes yet. The two of them togeteher by circumstances out of their own control, are becoming one of my favorite things on the show. :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Question. At this point of the show, who are your five favorite characters? Does it differ from back when the show started? For me it would be.

5 - Thoros of Myr. I never really payed much attention to this guy in the books, but Paul Kaye have really sold me on the character. There's just something about the guy that I find incredibly cool.

4 - Sansa Stark. What can I say? I know she's not the most interesting character, but I like her sweet nature and what Sophie Turner brings to the character. It's a bit refreshing with someone who isn't trying to manipulate everything and everyone around them.

3 - Margaery Tyrell. When they introduced Margaery last season, I wasn't very fond of her more manipulative nature compared to the books, but she's quickly grown on me since. She's very adaptable and always seem to be in controll of the situation, even when it comes to someone like Joffrey. Added to that is a great performance from the stunning Natalie Dormer.

2 - Jaime Lannister. I liked Jaime from the very start and never really considered him a villain. Which might seem a bit odd, seeing as how he showed a kid out of a tower in the very first episode of the series. But he has a strange sense of honour and at this point of the show, he's really starting to show some of his finer qualities. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is perfect for the role.

1 - Daenerys Targaryen. She's been my favorite throughout the series and has grown as a character the whole time. At this point she really radiates power and confidence, something she sorely lacked back when the show started. It's nice with someone who genuinely cares about the people she rule, but who isn't lacking in strenght. No matter what she claim herself, she do have a gentle heart.

First Blood

First Blood

Stannis Baratheon
Brienne of Tarth
Petyr Baelish
Daenerys Targaryen
Ser Jorah Mormont

Eva

Eva

All of the Lannisters, really. This family... I'd love to be a fly on the wall during their Christmas dinners. Some of Tyrion's exchanges with various characters during the show is brilliant.

Dany - a great performance and a character arc I can't quite figure out where will end. Will she get 'beat up' or meat a grisly development as well at some point in time, as it usually happens with most adult main characters on this show?

Jon Snow - a bit underdeveloped for now, but I sense potential as the series progresses. He and the Stark daughters, might be the only people still standing from that House down the line.

Jaqen - not much screen time or anything known about him, so... just because he is insanely mysterious plus well spoken and handsome beyond imagination. Don't know if he will turn up again at some point.... (of course he will! "Valar Morghulis").

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed