Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,260 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I had a weird relationship with that show. I really liked bits of it (mostly in the first three or so seasons) and was infuriated by others. I think I only really watched it because I had a mate who was really into it; when she moved away I stopped and haven't really missed it since.

First Blood

First Blood

Walking Dead is pretty much on the path to fading away.

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 25, 2019, 04:26:07 PM
I had a weird relationship with that show. I really liked bits of it (mostly in the first three or so seasons) and was infuriated by others. I think I only really watched it because I had a mate who was really into it; when she moved away I stopped and haven't really missed it since.

I just could never get into that show, tried a couple of times, same with Breaking Bad, I just got bored after three or four episodes

MudButt

MudButt

Fear the Walking Dead is the superior show right now. The characters are great.

The Walking Dead has lost a lot of the characters I really enjoyed. The new characters haven't stuck with me yet. I've stuck with it since it aired way back when and I think I stuck through the really bad seasons because I didn't want to give up after putting so much time in but perhaps after this finale I may finally stop. Season 9 has definitely been the best the show has been since perhaps Season 4 or 5 but we've lose a lot of familiar faces to get here and it's a shame.

Baron Von Marlon

Rewatching Strutter, "the filthiest f**king clipshow on the planet", with Paul Kaye.
Holds the Guinness world record for most swear words in a tv show.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Mar 25, 2019, 04:43:48 PM
I just could never get into that show, tried a couple of times, same with Breaking Bad, I just got bored after three or four episodes

Bored with Breaking Bad?

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 28, 2019, 02:12:21 PM

Bored with Breaking Bad?

https://media.giphy.com/media/Zd80UrOKnlpvi/giphy.gif

I greatly prefer better call Saul, primarily because of the excess of Mike and the absence of Walters family.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 28, 2019, 08:11:58 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 28, 2019, 02:12:21 PM

Bored with Breaking Bad?

https://media.giphy.com/media/Zd80UrOKnlpvi/giphy.gif

I greatly prefer better call Saul, primarily because of the excess of Mike and the absence of Walters family.

Better Call Saul is more of a slow burn but I've enjoyed both equally. Great stuff!

Huggs

Huggs

They need to wrap it up soon though, or else move it into the present day.

Odenkirk (saul) is getting noticeably older than he was in BB, and the show is supposed to be set well before BB.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Season 2 of BCS was moving very slowly and coincided with Arrow S4 pissing me off so much that I swore off TV in general for a while. And Agent Carter getting axed around that time didn't help.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 29, 2019, 01:45:56 AM
Season 2 of BCS was moving very slowly and coincided with Arrow S4 pissing me off so much that I swore off TV in general for a while. And Agent Carter getting axed around that time didn't help.

BCS season 3 was dope, pardon the pun. 

I dont remember much about season 2, but I've enjoyed every season so far, and look forward to season 4 hitting Blu-ray soon.

Baron Von Marlon

Deadly Class, season 1, episodes 1 to 3
About a high school/college for killers, based on a comic.
The Syfy channel is really stepping up their game. It's not great but it's quality and it keeps me watching.

The second season of Happy started. Another one of the more recent and better Syfy channel series. I'll watch it when the season's finished.

Almost finished season 2 of Beavis And Butt-Head.
"Harry Sachz... Uh huh huh, huh huh."

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Brooklyn Nine Nine Season 5 Episode 1
Glad to have this back.

Dead Pixels Episode 1

Huggs

Huggs

MASH

Go figure.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Line of Duty Season 5 Episode 1
DAMN! Back with a bang

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed