Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 506,004 times)

TheSailingRabbit

Supernatural episodes "I Know What You Did Last Summer" and "When the Levee Breaks."

The level of "underused" for Mark Rolston in this series is borderline criminal.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Speaking of GoT:

;D

Baron Von Marlon

After Life, season 1 (only 6 episodes)
"After Tony's wife dies unexpectedly, his nice-guy persona is altered into an impulsive, devil-may-care attitude taking his old world by storm."
This was great. I recommend it.

Alien News Desk, season 1, episodes 1 and 2
New cartoon series from the SyFy channel. Not great but not bad either.

American Dad
Catching up on the most recent episodes. Seems to have improved.
And there was anoter episode with... Ricky Spanish...

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 12, 2019, 02:33:03 PM
Finished off season 6 of Game of Thrones over the weekend just gone.

Finally, a c*nt in this show got the satisfyingly horrific death they deserved :P

Soon you'll be waiting like me for the final season to be done, in order to binge it afterwards.
It's what I assume. Can you imagine having to wait a week each time before you can watch the next episode?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 12, 2019, 10:07:08 PMSpeaking of GoT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fPgIIB67bw

;D

I can't express how thankful I am that you shared that video.

That's by far the best thing I've seen in ages :laugh:

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Mar 13, 2019, 05:14:15 AMSoon you'll be waiting like me for the final season to be done, in order to binge it afterwards.
It's what I assume. Can you imagine having to wait a week each time before you can watch the next episode?

I've managed to get to here without any spoilers - I'll be watching the final season as it's screened to make sure some douche on the internet doesn't ruin something for me :laugh:

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 13, 2019, 09:47:03 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 12, 2019, 10:07:08 PMSpeaking of GoT:

;D

I can't express how thankful I am that you shared that video.

That's by far the best thing I've seen in ages :laugh:

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Mar 13, 2019, 05:14:15 AMSoon you'll be waiting like me for the final season to be done, in order to binge it afterwards.

I've managed to get to here without any spoilers - I'll be watching the final season as it's screened to make sure some douche on the internet doesn't ruin something for me :laugh:

A friend of mine thought it would be funny to spoil the Force Awakens for me by texting me that Han Solo dies, whilst I was halfway through watching the movie for the first time.  A few weeks later, the idiot decided to post that he was watching Game of Thrones for the very first time, so I replied with every single death in the show.  He didn't talk to me for six months.  It was a douchey thing to do, but he started it

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

:laugh: That's cold.

I recall someone online spoiling the Han thing for me too, but fortunately I'm no more than a casual fan of Star Wars so I wasn't overly bothered.

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 13, 2019, 10:08:09 AM
:laugh: That's cold.

I recall someone online spoiling the Han thing for me too, but fortunately I'm no more than a casual fan of Star Wars so I wasn't overly bothered.

I kind of expected it to be honest, it seemed like he wanted out to begin with.  But still, don't spoil things for people.  Its going to be a tough few months, I normally avoid social media and even Youtube now because every channel seems to be a reaction channel. 

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 12, 2019, 10:07:08 PM
Speaking of GoT:

;D

Still a brilliant video lol

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Season 3 Episode 1

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Three episodes in on "Widow" with Kate Beckinsale through Amazon Prime.

Very, very good.

Huggs

Huggs

Finished season 2 of Hannibal on Blu-ray again.

Taking a few days break, then onto 3 to complete the journey again.

The Old One

The Old One

Bryan Fuller's Hannibal's a masterpiece.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Clearly neither of you have seen MANHUNTER.

;D

The Old One

The Old One

Manhunter's good. No question.

But Hannibal's superior.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Gone Episode 1
Essentially a cross between Without a Trace and Criminal Minds and nowhere near as good as either

Sliders Season 3 Episode 25
This was where i got up to when this was originally shown on BBC2. Now ill finally be able to watch the rest which were shown on Sky originally

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 12, 2019, 02:33:03 PM
Finished off season 6 of Game of Thrones over the weekend just gone.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed