Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 504,988 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: MudButt on Jan 25, 2019, 05:45:11 PM
Narcos is great. Season 3 is awesome and Narcos: Mexico is even better  8)

Can't remember if I liked season 3 that much.
Narcos Mexico wasn't bad but I felt they used most good actors for the original series and are left now with slightly less good ones.
And the fact that I've also seen 3 seasons of El Chapo makes it a little less interesting. But still good.

Seen the Tropa De Elite movies?
It's about an elite anti-crime squad led by the actor who plays Escobar  :laugh:

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jan 25, 2019, 07:22:28 PM
Quote from: MudButt on Jan 25, 2019, 05:45:11 PM
Narcos is great. Season 3 is awesome and Narcos: Mexico is even better  8)

Can't remember if I liked season 3 that much.
Narcos Mexico wasn't bad but I felt they used most good actors for the original series and are left now with slightly less good ones.
And the fact that I've also seen 3 seasons of El Chapo makes it a little less interesting. But still good.

Seen the Tropa De Elite movies?
It's about an elite anti-crime squad led by the actor who plays Escobar  :laugh:

Really? I am a big fan of Pedro Pascal on the first 3 seasons of Narcos but I love Diego Luna and I thought Michael Pena did a good job as Kiki in Mexico. Next season will have more Jackie Earl Hayley and Scoot McNairy so I'm excited for that.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: MudButt on Jan 25, 2019, 07:45:04 PM
Really? I am a big fan of Pedro Pascal on the first 3 seasons of Narcos but I love Diego Luna and I thought Michael Pena did a good job as Kiki in Mexico. Next season will have more Jackie Earl Hayley and Scoot McNairy so I'm excited for that.

It's just the cast in general, the main actors were pretty good but the rest was a little average at times.
I still like the show and I'm gonna keep watching. But after 3 seasons of Narcos and 3 seasons of El Chapo, the whole narco thing can get a little monotone at times.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Into season 2 of Game of Thrones now. Joffrey seriously needs to die lol. You would think a less enlightened man than myself, a cruder man than myself, a man less sensitised to the qualities and charms and value of kings - a man like that, not me, but a man like that, he just might call him a c*nt :P

I continue to be surprised by how many recognisable British TV actors are in it. Also kind of amazed
Spoiler
it took Sean Bean a whole nine episode to perish :laugh:
[close]

Also been continuing with Miami Vice on-and-off. Got through the next three episodes, including the "Golden Triangle" two-parter, a highlight because it's the first time Edward James Olmos is really front and centre. Part two was also written by Michael Mann, and it definitely shows in the dialogue, which is a cut above most other episodes.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 30, 2019, 09:27:50 AMInto season 2 of Game of Thrones now. Joffrey seriously needs to die lol. You would think a less enlightened man than myself, a cruder man than myself, a man less sensitised to the qualities and charms and value of kings - a man like that, not me, but a man like that, he just might call him a c*nt :P

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

:laugh: That line cracked me up. Bronn might actually be my favourite character.

MudButt

MudButt

Bronn is a legend. He never fails to be an awesome character as the series progresses.

and yes, Joffrey is a c**t.

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I read the first two books ages ago. Joffrey was indeed a c**t.

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Jack Gleeson absolutely nailed Jofferey's c**tiness.
It would not have been the same without him. Another example of the great cast of the show.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 30, 2019, 09:27:50 AMI continue to be surprised by how many recognisable British TV actors are in it. Also kind of amazed
Spoiler
it took Sean Bean a whole nine episode to perish :laugh:
[close]

If you rewatch older movies, you'll see GOT characters popping up once in a while.
Back then it was, in my case, just some British actor. Now, it's "Hey, I recognise him from GOT."

From Ali G In Da House

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jan 31, 2019, 02:05:24 AMFrom Ali G In Da House

Charles Dance was well-known in the UK long before he did that. That's partly why his part's so funny, because he's a serious actor in a ridiculous film. If you watch you'll notice he plays all his scenes straight (except maybe that one ;D)

Vertigo

Vertigo

Suddenly gripped by a need to see that film...

Prez

Prez

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 31, 2019, 09:42:22 AM
Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jan 31, 2019, 02:05:24 AMFrom Ali G In Da House

Charles Dance was well-known in the UK long before he did that. That's partly why his part's so funny, because he's a serious actor in a ridiculous film. If you watch you'll notice he plays all his scenes straight (except maybe that one ;D)

I always remember Charles Dance as ... (aside from Clemens in Alien3)
"My sweet brother Numsie!"

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: The Kurgan on Jan 30, 2019, 06:48:51 PM
Jack Gleeson absolutely nailed Jofferey's c**tiness.
It would not have been the same without him. Another example of the great cast of the show.

and now he's becoming a Teacher i think

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed