Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 500,022 times)

Vertigo

Vertigo

A few episodes into Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, a surreal sci-fi mystery starring Elijah Wood, based on Douglas Adams books.

It's utterly mad, seemingly random but with underlying order gradually becoming clear (which is kind of what the show's about too, agents basically governed by chaos theory). It's surreal to such a degree that it's pretty hilarious - if you got the joke with Jupiter Ascending then you'll definitely love it, but even if you didn't, there's a lot to like here. Lots of layers to the story, the universe and the characters themselves, which gradually become a bit more exposed with each episode. Looks and sounds great too.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Seaquest DSV Season 1 Episode 1
Omg I haven't seen this series since it was first shown on ITV back in the 90's. They really did mess it around in the 2nd and 3rd seasons when they showed it. But its great to see it back on screen

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 30, 2018, 01:07:37 PMSeaquest DSV Season 1 Episode 1

Is that the one with Michael Biehn in or am I getting my wires crossed?

Vertigo

Vertigo

Roy Scheider. Never really gave it a proper try, but it looks interesting.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: farsightblogger on Jan 30, 2018, 11:07:17 AM
I just finished watching 'The Toys That Made Us' on Netflix. It was pretty good, the He-Man episode was the best.

I loved that episode. It's the only one I watched because it's the only one I actually care about.
Quite looking forward to the next season featuring Lego and Transformers. My two other favorite toys from when I was a kid.
One other thing I wouldn't mind seeing is an episode on M.A.S.K.

farsightblogger

farsightblogger

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jan 31, 2018, 09:06:23 AM
Quote from: farsightblogger on Jan 30, 2018, 11:07:17 AM
I just finished watching 'The Toys That Made Us' on Netflix. It was pretty good, the He-Man episode was the best.

I loved that episode. It's the only one I watched because it's the only one I actually care about.
Quite looking forward to the next season featuring Lego and Transformers. My two other favorite toys from when I was a kid.
One other thing I wouldn't mind seeing is an episode on M.A.S.K.

The Transformers one will be ace, I'd love to learn more about how all that came about. I didn't collect many toys as a kid but I did have a lot of Star Wars and Transformers.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 30, 2018, 03:37:41 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 30, 2018, 01:07:37 PMSeaquest DSV Season 1 Episode 1

Is that the one with Michael Biehn in or am I getting my wires crossed?

Think you've got your wires crossed. Unless he appears in later episodes. This has Roy Scheider and Jonathan Brandis

Baron Von Marlon

A.P. Bio
New series starring Dennis from It's Always Sunny.
It's about a disgruntled former Harvard professor teaching a high school class and using his students to perform task in order to ruin his rival.

Quote from: farsightblogger on Jan 31, 2018, 11:47:03 AMThe Transformers one will be ace, I'd love to learn more about how all that came about. I didn't collect many toys as a kid but I did have a lot of Star Wars and Transformers.

Same here. I'll always be amazed by the designs of those toys.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

2 Broke Girls Season 6 Episodes 21-22
And this is where it ends. I know they had plans for Season 7 and approached Cher to play Max's long lost mother, but otherwise this actually works as a great place to end the story

D88M

D88M

I finished Star Versus The Forces Of Evil season 1 (Seriously).

Is good, not as great as Gravity Falls or Over The Garden Wall by example, is more aimed at kids and seems like a ripoff of these kind of show that are so usual now like Adventure Time or Steven Universe, the first episodes are not great, but as usual it gets much better and interesting, until it left me wanting to see how it continues. It has founds its personality and became more serious and layered, is kinda funny and i love the faces Star makes.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Blue Bloods Season 2 Episode 22

X-Files Season 11 Episode 1
So wait that's how they sorted out the cliffhanger?

Best of Dara O'Briain's Go 8 Bit
Lol brilliant

farsightblogger

farsightblogger

I'm on the last two episodes of Altered Carbon. I liked the book, I wasn't bowled over by it, but I think this show is fantastic. I've got a copy of Blade Runner 2049 on it's way to me and with Duncan Jones' MUTE out son, I'm having a dystopian cyberpunk meltdown.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Deep Space Nine S1 E13-15

So O'Brien has to play shaman, Kira has to hang out with an old hippie, and Rumpelstiltskin shows up. Uh, okay. At least Bashir getting friend zoned was hilarious, as well as the double Jadzias. :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Inside No.9 Season 4 Episode 6
What an episode. I love this series

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Derry Girls episode 6

Witless Season 3 Episode 5

Both great endings to both series. Cant wait for a season 2 of Derry Girls and Witless was perfectly wrapped up. Great ending

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed