Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 491,040 times)

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

The X-Files - S11E06
Good Episode about Skinner's past. Still a huge maniac of the show but not a huge fan of the tone of those two new seasons. Not enough dark and about Alien conspiracies.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Dara O'Briain's Go 8 Bit Season 3 Episode 1

Modus Season 2 Episodes 1-2

Baron Von Marlon

Crawford - episode 1
New series about an unusual family. It wasn't bad. Gonna see how this turns out.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Taken episode 1
An okay series so far, but I don't think it would have gotten made, if it wasn't a spin off of the movies

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I recorded that, but I've not watched it yet. I don't hold out much hope it'll be any good, but I'm curious enough to at least give it a watch.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

That's why I watched it. Curiosity

Baron Von Marlon

Crawford
Finished the first season. Overal better than average.
Worth checking out if you're into a comedy series about a weird family and raccoons.

Parks And Recreation
Finished The Office, weather still sucks so time for another viewing of Parks And Recreation.
Has less charm than The Office but still a solid series. Amy Poehler's just golden and Nick Offerman's character is one for the ages.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Training Day Episode 1
Really enjoyed this. Love that its set in the same world as the movie, rather than a random spin off. Bill Paxton is great. Much Missed

Superstore Season 2 Episode 21
And now i have to wait ages for Season 3

Blindspot Season 3 Episodes 1-8
What a way to swerve the story to get a third season. What games they play

Rush Hour Rambo

Rush Hour Rambo

Troy : Fall of a city - BBC 1

Decent first episode, bodes well. The lass playing Helen of Troy is stunning! I think I'd start a war over her.

Mindhunter - Netflix

Terrific David Fincher slow-burner about serial killers and FBI's efforts to understand them.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 17, 2018, 12:36:28 PMTraining Day Episode 1
Really enjoyed this. Love that its set in the same world as the movie, rather than a random spin off. Bill Paxton is great. Much Missed

I recorded that too lol.

Still not watched either though :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

lmao

Prez

Prez

The Killing - Season 2 Finale.

FAAAAARRRRKKKK!

Baron Von Marlon

Brockmire
"A famed major league baseball announcer who suffers an embarrassing and very public meltdown live on the air after discovering his beloved wife's serial infidelity decides to reclaim his career and love life in a small town a decade later."

Started watching. Two episodes in, so far, so good.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Star Trek TNG Season 2 Episode 22
They ran out of money, so we got a clip show. lol Dr Pulaski's last episode was a bloody crap clip show lol

Hard Sun Episode 6
Man what a series, please let there be a second series

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 21, 2018, 11:49:34 AMHard Sun Episode 6
Man what a series, please let there be a second series

I've heard really mixed things about that. Thinking of giving it a go though.

As for myself, me and the missus have just polished off season 4 of The Wire. I know the fourth season is the one that people always cite as the best... but it's honestly not my favourite. I don't like how there's no real central case to it - contrary to every other season - and the almost complete lack of McNulty drops the comedy factor by a big margin. I can't deny that it's magnificently made, and I'm certainly not saying I don't like it, but I personally much prefer 1 and 3.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed