Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 500,008 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Star Trek The Next Generation Season 1 Episode 25
Bit of a damp squid of a season finale, but when you consider it was originally meant to be a two parter and introduce the Borg

Six Episode 1
Meh. one of those how do you betray your brothers in arms even if they kill innocent people storylines.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Tin Star Season 1 Episodes 5-10
Holy crap this was brilliant. It doesn't go in any direction you think it will. Cant wait for Season 2

Star Trek The Next Generation Season 2 Episode 1
So from what Ive read this script was original a story for the Phase 2 series, but they brought it out because of a writers strike or something?

Babylon 5 Season 2 Episode 22
Really goes for it here. Bring on Season 3

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Babylon 5 Season 3 Episode 1
You forget until you watch the Seasons back to back how it just flows into each other

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 24, 2018, 03:49:47 PMBabylon 5 Season 3 Episode 1
You forget until you watch the Seasons back to back how it just flows into each other

Apart from them eighty-sixing Sinclair at the end of season 1 :P

Prez

Prez

The Killing (US version) Season 1 Episode 9.
Really enjoying this show. Reminds me a lot of Broadchurch in it's tone, writing and pacing.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 24, 2018, 04:20:48 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 24, 2018, 03:49:47 PMBabylon 5 Season 3 Episode 1

Apart from them eighty-sixing Sinclair at the end of season 1 :P

That's true, they could have kept him in until half way through two but with appearances from Sheridan up until that point, then he's gone

The Detectorists Season 3 Episode 4-6
A great ending to this quaint series

Russ

Russ

Loving Britannia. A lot of Roman historians are getting their knickers in a twist over it, but I'm more of the "embrace the madness" with this show. It's glorious - it's like a Thespian Scenery Chewing Contest. Loving it.

farsightblogger

farsightblogger

Just watched the last fan-made 'Star Trek Continues'. Really well done and an enjoyable series all round.

Trying to get into 'Hell on Wheels' but I'm finding it hard going. It's not bad, but I'm finding it difficult to care about any of the characters. I guess I'm not in a western mood right now.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: farsightblogger on Jan 25, 2018, 03:53:05 PM
Just watched the last fan-made 'Star Trek Continues'. Really well done and an enjoyable series all round.

Trying to get into 'Hell on Wheels' but I'm finding it hard going. It's not bad, but I'm finding it difficult to care about any of the characters. I guess I'm not in a western mood right now.

Hell on Wheels ironically does take a bit to get going. It really kicked in for me half way through season 1. Heyerdal and Meaney really grabbed me

Forged In Fire Season 3 episodes 1-3
Love this series so much

farsightblogger

farsightblogger

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 26, 2018, 11:57:37 AM

Hell on Wheels ironically does take a bit to get going. It really kicked in for me half way through season 1. Heyerdal and Meaney really grabbed me

Forged In Fire Season 3 episodes 1-3
Love this series so much

Heyerdal is excellent, he played great characters in Sanctuary and SG: Atlantis, and I  like Meaney in everything he does. I might put it on the backburner and come back to it when my mind isn't filled with starships.

I recently got through both seasons of The Expanse again, I love that show and looking forward to Season 3.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 25, 2018, 12:06:10 PMThat's true, they could have kept him in until half way through two but with appearances from Sheridan up until that point, then he's gone

It's OK,
Spoiler
I just got to the episode where he comes back (or reappears via vidlink, at least lol). Glad he didn't get completely nixed. The inter-season disappearance reeked of blatant recasting, so it's nice to know there was actually some thought behind it.
[close]

Baron Von Marlon

Happy
Thought I'd give this a chance and I'm loving it. This is my kind of entertainment.

The Office US
Started again. Rewatch this almost every year in the winter times.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: farsightblogger on Jan 26, 2018, 12:08:34 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 26, 2018, 11:57:37 AM

Heyerdal is excellent, he played great characters in Sanctuary and SG: Atlantis, and I  like Meaney in everything he does. I might put it on the backburner and come back to it when my mind isn't filled with starships.

Yeah that's probably the best way to do it

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 26, 2018, 01:39:14 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 25, 2018, 12:06:10 PMThat's true, they could have kept him in until half way through two but with appearances from Sheridan up until that point, then he's gone

It's OK,
Spoiler
I just got to the episode where he comes back (or reappears via vidlink, at least lol). Glad he didn't get completely nixed. The inter-season disappearance reeked of blatant recasting, so it's nice to know there was actually some thought behind it.
[close]

Spoiler
From what I read the reason they did it between seasons was because JMS, realised he couldn't have Sinclair involved in two big plotlines. One being the Shadow War, which they created Sheridan for and The Whole Minbari/Babylon 4 stuff. So he changed it between seasons. still think it should have been the Season 2 mid point it happened
[close]

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Finished off season 2 of The Wire and into season 3.

Even though I always remembered it being the odd one out, I'd forgotten how disjointed the second season feels. It's still brilliantly made and executed, but it feels like it's missing something. I'd also forgotten how much things get right back on track with season 3.

farsightblogger

farsightblogger

I just finished watching 'The Toys That Made Us' on Netflix. It was pretty good, the He-Man episode was the best.

Now I've just started 'Myths & Monsters'. Not bad.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed