Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,202 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Watching Blacklist #2 at the minute. Watched the first episode last night and really enjoyed it.

First Blood

First Blood

Newest episode of Constantine which was great. John teams up with Papa Midnite to stop some evil spirits killing folk. Also, Jim Corrigan showed up – before he's The Spectre. And believe or not, they let John take a few puffs on a cigarette. Bravo NBC, you finally found your balls.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 23, 2014, 09:08:12 PM
Newest episode of Constantine which was great. John teams up with Papa Midnite to stop some evil spirits killing folk. Also, Jim Corrigan showed up – before he's The Spectre. And believe or not, they let John take a few puffs on a cigarette. Bravo NBC, you finally found your balls.

And Reggie Ledoux fights Mileena. :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Penny Dreadful Season 1, Episodes 1 & 2

This is still really damn good on a rewatch. Episode 2 manages to be beautiful, heartbreaking and seriously f**ked up all at once.

First Blood

First Blood

Justified Season Two

Episodes 1-3

Feels good to start watching this again. Givens is a total badass. A character born a century too late. A modern day cowboy. Timothy Olyphant plays him to perfection.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Nov 10, 2014, 02:36:49 AM

The Simpsons - Futurama crossover

I will be short. BEST SIMPSONS EPISODE in the past 10 years!!! Everything flowed so smoothly! The end with Kodos and Kane was great.

9.5/10

Are you for real, dawg? Even if I agreed with you on that, being the best Simpsons episode of the last ten years doesn't make something good, it just makes it less horrible.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

That is what I was aiming for sir ;D

Nightmare Asylum

The Raid 2: Berandal

Baseball Bat Boy and Hammer Girl/10

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 30, 2014, 05:32:47 AM
The Raid 2: Berandal

Baseball Bat Boy and Hammer Girl/10

Most violent TV show ever.

Nightmare Asylum

I'm not used to having the TV thread stickied :P

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Penny Dreadful, Episodes 3 and 4

Yep, still amazing. Timothy Dalton is a right bastard in this. And Rory Kinnear is possibly the best onscreen representation of Frankenstein's creation.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Penny Dreadful, Episodes 5-8

Wow, watching these all at once was quite the experience. "Closer Than Sisters" is entirely a flashback, explaining a good chunk of the backstory, and it's all compelling as f**k. All of the episodes are, though, so that's not really a surprise. "Possession" stands out for some really great performances, especially from Hartnett, and "Grand Guignol" is a much better finale than I remembered. I still stand by my statement that some of the plot resolution is too quick and too easy, but there was so much else that was done perfectly that I have a hard time complaining.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Life on Mars

Mostly finished Series 1 of this. Usually not a big fan of police procedurals, but goddamn, this one is good.

First Blood

First Blood

Finished Justified Season Two. That was great, like holy shit. Now I am six episodes into The Strain, and loving it. Following the book pretty damn close.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

South Park (Wednesday's new ep)

For the first time this season, I was not liking it. Cartman begins a commenting on people commenting on playing video games (and making fun of Kyle). It was still a decent episode, but not over the top hilarious like the rest of this season. 5/10

Gonna start the series Wings (from the 1990s) soon... Love that show for some reason

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed